The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:32 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 1 post
Hi everyone. I was recently made aware of a disturbing post made by someone with a username "s0nic_2" trying to sell my watch. Sonic_2 is a screen name that I use on Reddit and eBay where I have a flawless reputation for both buying and selling watches (https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchExchangeF ... r=on&t=all). However, I do not have this name registered on every forum out there (including this one). As a result, someone has decided to capitalize on this and registered here (and possibly elsewhere) using that screen name.

******** Please be advised that the "s0nic_2" here is not the same person as "s0nic_2" on Reddit ********

I (s0nic_2 on Reddit) have absolutely nothing to do with the scammer trying to peddle any watches here. Please, please, please do your due diligence in researching your sellers/buyers. Those of us with stellar reputations cannot guarantee that the scammers will not try to capitalize on that reputation, so please do your homework and ask questions, ask to connect via other social media accounts, ask to talk on the phone, and (probably most importantly) ask to connect on the specific forum where feedback is posted via the screen name that has the feedback.

Stay safe everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:34 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 1 post
PS, if you are wondering why I joined here recently using a different screen name, I was looking to buy a watch advertised here and registered using my long-time screen name that I've used on WUS (https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... huseek.com).