Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:32 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Evening ladies and gents,

Hopefully you can help as I think I may be going crazy! I have a 2015 Navitimer 01, i had it serviced after 2 years as recommended (although I have now been told this model doesn't need the 2 year service!) And when I got the watch back I noticed that when tapping the bezel it makes a very hollow sound as if it's not seated correctly!

So the watch has since been returned to Breitling to be checked out, 5 weeks later the watch comes back all stickers up so thinking brilliant problem solved! However no, a light tap on the bezel and the same strange sound! Bretling have now said that is just a 'characteristic' of the model and some make the sound and some don't.....

So my question to you is, is this right? Do I just accept that?! Any advice to a newbie?

Thanks in advance and I hope that makes some sort of sense.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:23 pm 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 63 posts
2hel wrote:
Evening ladies and gents,

Hopefully you can help as I think I may be going crazy! I have a 2015 Navitimer 01, i had it serviced after 2 years as recommended (although I have now been told this model doesn't need the 2 year service!) And when I got the watch back I noticed that when tapping the bezel it makes a very hollow sound as if it's not seated correctly!

So the watch has since been returned to Breitling to be checked out, 5 weeks later the watch comes back all stickers up so thinking brilliant problem solved! However no, a light tap on the bezel and the same strange sound! Bretling have now said that is just a 'characteristic' of the model and some make the sound and some don't.....

So my question to you is, is this right? Do I just accept that?! Any advice to a newbie?

Thanks in advance and I hope that makes some sort of sense.

Hello,

It is common for Navitimers 01 46 and Navitimer World to make hollow sound so nothing to worry about.