Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:16 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
Hi everyone, I need some advice on dealing with Goshortcut.com
Im UK based and they have an ebay affilliate based in UK. Ive been offered an SA with diamond bezel
for a very competitive price!

However, I made several requests of what i wanted to buy,
I:e black dial, black leather strap with deployment clasp and the UK agent, said no problem?
(Im sure they would have said yes to a pink polka dot strap if I had of asked that too! :wink: )

I asked if they would supply a Breitling certificate for the diamond bezel? Reply was the watch
does not come with cert for diamonds, just a breitling cert, papers and box.

I know all original Breitlings with diamond bezels have a seperate cert, so this must be an aftermarket
fit??

So... some Q's

1. Has anyone ever bought from Goshortcut?
2. Anyone deal with them here in UK?
3. Will Breitling verify authenticity of Bezel?

Regards
Tony

(Presently on Rolex GMT master II Black Dial /Gold/Steel)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:17 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Whats the deal with these guys?
have seen a couple of posts about them?
nothing conclusive

Rolex GMT Master Gold/Black S/S

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:36 pm 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Please don't double post.

Duplicate posts merged.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:45 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

I recently bought a Navitimer World from these guys, and got a great deal. Had the watch opened and verified by an AD here in NY. I can tell you that my experience was very positive and I believe I saved a ton of money by buying from Lou!

Thanks Goshortcut.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:23 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Buyer’s Beware!!! - GOSHORTCUT NIGHTMARE

Dealing with GoShortcut has turned out to be a huge regret of mine. I bought 2 watches form them (a Breitling and a Tag Heuer) on November 8th 2011 and did not receive them until the middle of January 2012 (even though I was told I would have them on my wrist in a week…LIE #1). Communication and customer service before I sent payment was good, it wasn’t until I received the watches that I had one of the worst buying experiences of my life. Lou and GoShortCut claim:

NO ADDITIONAL TAXES / CUSTOMS / DUTIES-YOU PAY WHAT YOU WIN IT FOR-WE HANDLE THE ADDITIONAL POTENTIAL FEES

This was anything but the case. After Lou (my salesperson), instructed me to lie to customs to make the package go through easier (from US to Canada) and I told him I wasn’t comfortable doing so the troubles began. They do not pay the customs, duties, or potential fees as I am currently out almost $900 without a recent peep from Lou or GoShortCut. GoShortCut's gimmick is to tell, sorry LIE, to customs that the watches are being sent back for repairs and that the buyer (me in this case) did not actually purchase the watches from them. Lou instructed me to tell customs about 3-5 different lies in which every case I said no and that I was not comfortable doing so, as I am not a liar.

Lou and GoShortCut are currently under investigation and on a shipping alert into Canada so be careful. I also have not verified the watches to be authentic yet and I am worried because the diamond bezel already fell off the Breitling, the date adjustor does not work, and the marker over the 12’oclock symbol does not align with the rest of the watch ( I have only had watch for 2 weeks). BUYERS BEWARE! This firm has proven to be a liar, not backing up their company policy, and now refuse to give me back the customs, fees, and duty charges that I had to pay and will not even communicate with me. I rate these guys a 0 out of 10. Do not trust their ebay ratings as being accurate. I now have a broken watch, that seems not authentic, and have zero support from my retailer. I was blown away with how Lou and GoShortCut dealt with this manner. They claimed that it was a fluke and not their fault, but rather mine for not lying to customs (Can you believe it!). The officer said at customs that they are on their list of shady retailers and will not have so much luck sneaking products into Canada in the future.

Buy at your own risk from these guys. Hope this helps someone avoid the experience I had. :cry: :cry: :cry:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:33 pm 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Please don't double post. I have removed your 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th identical posts.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:12 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 72 posts
I wouldn't buy anything with diamonds from them.
Also take a good check with paperwork.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

In response to all the nonsense written by some users in this blog. I have been a client of goshortcut for over 10 years and my friends and I have bought a bunch of breitling, cartier, audemars piguet…..etc and have always received top of the line service and quality every time. As you can see by goshortcut’s feedback, they have sold over 1,500 high end watches and have no negative feedback at all. Initially I was just coming on this site to finally leave a positive comment on goshortcut, as I just learned of breitlingsource.com. But when I saw all the negative things written-I just had to respond to them. Probably the competition of goshortcut, that are getting destroyed to not being able to compete with them. Anyway, I will always buy all my watches and jewelery from goshortcut and so should you-never hesitate-you will not be disappointed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:46 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Its surprising to find negative comments written by a user regarding goshortcut. I wonder if there is a personal animosity towards Lou. I have been a customer of his business for the past 7 years and have had no bad experience. There has to be a reason why is one of the most credible sellers on Ebay with over 1500+ positive feedback. I feel people need to do their proper research instead of depending on users here who may as well be competitors of Go Shortcut. Ive bought several high end watches from Lou in the past and have loved the exceptional customer service and reasonable prices he has to offer