Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: eBay Seller dsanchez77
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:12 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 2 posts
I think I learned my lesson to stop trying to buy from eBay Auctions!

While I can't tell you the authenticity of eBay seller dsanchez77 (phone 949-838-4090) I want to send out a warning to my fellow watch seekers who are looking to buy from an upstanding enthusiast and distributor. While looking for yet another Breitling Super Avenger to add to my collection I came across a Black 13370 with a diamond bezel that sparked my interest. Upon further investigation the Bezel that was claimed to be 3c of custom set diamonds had screws going through the diamonds on a factor bezel which generally suggests flatter lighter weight diamonds. I figured it would be smart to contact the seller first before putting a bid on the $5,300 asking price of a SA.

I clicked on "Ask a Question" and received an error stating that the eBay buyer receives a lot of emails and the mailbox is full. Then of course as expected his contact information is in the Ad (which is typical practice to start off site transactions). I shot the seller a text asking about the bezel and how it was set and who did the work. He avoided my questions but told me his jeweler believes it's 3c so that's what he's going with. Upon asking again he got mad and told me that the Super Avenger was a lousy cheap watch and he sells $20k+ watches and doesn't need my lousy business. I'm a little caught off guard because while a $5k watch may seem minuscule compared to a $20k watch, a $20k watch is minuscule compared to a $100k watch but all of those watches are not lousy and most certainly are a expensive purchase to anyone. The customer service from this seller is HORRIBLE! And I most certainly let him know too!

Again... I will repeat.. I did not purchase from this seller. This is not intended to slander the seller or in anyway degrade the quality of items he sells. I cannot vouch for the authenticity of his products nor can I claim what he sells is fake. The intention of this post is to warn fellow watch seekers of the type of seller this guy is. He doesn't give a rats ass about a 5k watch or being upfront about the details or even knows about the diamond specs he's claiming. It's all based on heresay and trust of a 3rd party who isn't involved with the transaction. Becareful of the offsite pitch!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Super Avenger A13370
Vintage
- 1969 Bulova Sea King
And...
- Over 20 Fine Watches Collected Over The Years!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:54 pm 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 844 posts
Thanks for the warning, he sounds pretty rude and i just went on and looked at all his eBay listings and completed listings and the only thing he ever sold was Super Avengers. Pretty funny

1 Super avenger night mission
1 Limited edition chronomat Boston Celtics
Navitimer GMT
Transocean Chronograph Unitime
2 Omega planet ocean chronographs
1 Tag heuer Monaco

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:19 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 1 post
His ebay should have been enough to make you question : dirty Sanchez? ? Does that sound like a professional?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Watch nut likes this post.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:54 am 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 844 posts
akerth wrote:
His ebay should have been enough to make you question : dirty Sanchez? ? Does that sound like a professional?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing LOL

1 Super avenger night mission
1 Limited edition chronomat Boston Celtics
Navitimer GMT
Transocean Chronograph Unitime
2 Omega planet ocean chronographs
1 Tag heuer Monaco