The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Beware of Member Veki
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:41 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 2 posts
Since member Veki wants to capitalize off of his feelings and the moderators of this website won't protect my rights as a buyer after seeing proof member Veki has violated them (Thank you member Veki for providing the photographic evidence that not only are you a sensitive individual who cannot handle the real world of business but also an individual who attempted to violate my rights as a buyer buy stripping me of my buyers protection; a violation of this forums rules.

I have items for sale on this forum and have purchased many times from fellow members. Any references requested are always volunteered with no questions asked. To "trim" text conversations, take words out of context, and to "imply" one is a racist is ridiculous and truly shows not only your age, maturity, but most importantly lack of understanding of good moral practices.

Besides the fact you don't know me, you also don't know that I'm an immigrant of this country who attained their citizenship through time and devotion to this country. I pay taxes, speak the truth, don't lie, don't cheat, and don't steel. I do speak my mind, but last time I checked that isn't a crime. It is a respectable trait. I wish I could say the same for you. I don't know much about you, but what I do know is that you are insecure. You're greedy, and you're willing to turn down fair market value and strip someones rights away over capitalizing off of a few dollars. THATS WHAT DEFINES YOU.

It's unfortunate, because your attempting to defame my username when you prove absolutely nothing. The intelligent members here in the end are smart enough to know your simply digging yourself into a hole of sensitivity.

NOTE for Moderators: Based off of the submitted information I think you are all well aware that member Veki is strictly overly emotional and doesn't understand "defamation of character". Hoping you all do the right thing here.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:00 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Nothing to be moderated in either this thread or Veki's. Forum members are intelligent enough to make their own interpretations.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:42 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 534 posts
Location: Santa Marta colombia on our way to french polynesia
raymak wrote:
my rights as a buyer

excuse me ? , what I saw was this :

You offered a sum
seller turned down your offer
you offered a slightly higher sum
you get upset
sellers says goodbye
you get really upset and starts using racist remarks...

and *you* claim your rights as a buyer have been somehow violated ?

your rights as a buyer are : offer or pay the asking price, dont whine like a mule if your offer is not accepted

good day to you

2 people like this post.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:19 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Dracha wrote:
raymak wrote:
my rights as a buyer

excuse me ? , what I saw was this :

You offered a sum
you offered a slightly higher sum
you get upset
sellers says goodbye
you get really upset and starts using racist remarks...

and *you* claim your rights as a buyer have been somehow violated ?

your rights as a buyer are : offer or pay the asking price, dont whine like a mule if your offer is not accepted

good day to you

Your reply shows your age..........Is being a contributing member on this forum your definition of a "career"??

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:44 pm 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Warning issued.

2 people like this post.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:58 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Roffensian wrote:
Warning issued.

Roff,
Have you also issued a warning to member Dracha for his "whining mule" comment??? Or do you get to practice favoritism and pick and choose who you issue warnings to??

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]