Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: No!! Breitlingfreak
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:27 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 1 post
Well here we have a perfect example of why we don't deal with people that have little experience in or on there fourms. I make the mistake of offering my pro 3 rubber at a fair price including shipping wold wide. Breitlingfreak bought and paid via PayPal. I mention after shipped that this was sent air no traveling in bubble mailer and 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. He got super irate and requested taking immediately or he'll open a dispute via PayPal immediately . I've bought and sold many straps via no tracked packet and never had a loss. I do understand his concern and offered a full refund if had not arrive in 3 weeks. Opens case for full refund minutes later . He called me a thief and I'm ripping him off he and he's an experienced buyer and I cant fool him. I have a good reputation in this forum and others and stand to helping each other . Strap was priced with shipping and my fault was to not deal with seasoned members. I zoomed back to the post office and go it back . Send him a picture after being accused as a thief and cheeting him and had no reply. Now Breitlingfreak we have ethics here and seasoned members will attest. I'm not one yet! But trustworthy with good feed back as seller . But as for my communication error I'm sorry. 50 shipped with me paying PayPal fees and shipping to Singapore was a deal for you . I should have put in my listing was not tracked .. as for all the nasty things you threw at me . Un called for! I was trying to get a new strap to someone that could have used it for a reasonable price. Guys nasty and I would never do a deal with him. If your strap had not arrive you would have been refunded in full as I stated . This is why we go off the seller reputation and not the buyer. My mistake. Rant and rave ..

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: No!! Breitlingfreak
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:54 pm 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 844 posts
It doesn't pay to be nice sometimes. Glad you got it back and someone more appreciative can enjoy it.

1 Super avenger night mission
1 Limited edition chronomat Boston Celtics
Navitimer GMT
Transocean Chronograph Unitime
2 Omega planet ocean chronographs
1 Tag heuer Monaco

Post subject: Re: No!! Breitlingfreak
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:50 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 1 post
Thanks watch nut! These fourms are not ebay and should not be treated that way. One thing I hate is people who use ebay transactions as a type of fourm credibility. Ebay has nothing to do with fourms . Good transactions or other wise.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk