The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:35 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 1727 posts
WatchFred wrote:
it's bad enough in a message ......
good to know, must say I deeply dislike racism - and racists.

@raymak, as you've decided to revive this thread that has been inactive for some time, I have to quote myself here; QED ;)
great idea to keep bumping this thread every three months so it will keep new members informed.

yes, leaves a very bad taste in your mouth, as Dracha says.

apparently also incapable to read & understand the "what you paid" line ....

but Rene and I are just "making a career of being a contributing member" here and don't have anything relevant to say, typically, so probably easy to be ignored ....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:39 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 519 posts
raymak wrote:
Driver8 Your a moderator: How is this title even acceptable. Have I done anything wrong? Have I wronged anyone? Stole anything? Cheated anyone? I have references who are too members of this forum. Simply because I am doing business and a seller is spineless and overly emotional that implies Im a "racist"?????

Has no one on this board heard a figure of speech? Are we that sensitive to infringe and judge the outcome of a situation based off the "trimmed" text message someone uploads? What if there is more to the story the poster is with holding or not sharing?

Develop your own opinions, not of one who wants to violate my rights as a buyer over 9 dollars.

Long story short I ended up with his band. A friend purchased it on my behalf somewhere in between. Seller is still unrealistic about the current market value of particular items. Business is business, if you can't handle it then march your way back to the sand box.

Raymak - This forum provides for members to give feedback with regards to their experiences when dealing in business terms with other members. I don't believe Veki has accused you of stealing anything or cheating him out of anything. That said, in my personal opinion, Veki posting screenshots of texts messages is maybe a little more than was strictly needed to give his opinion on his dealings with you, but the fact is he has not breached forum rules, and moreover we all need to realise that once we commit words or opinions to any kind of digital media (texts, forums, etc) then we have no control over what happens to them, or what other people do with them. As far as I could tell, Veki merely showed a transcript in the form of screenshots of what you and he both said.

With regards to my post in this thread, there was a call from another member for you to be banned for "accusing" Veki of "being jewish" in the context of money, to which my response was that IF (and I stress IF) you had said that yourself on the open forum, then you would've been banned. However, as you didn't say that under your username on the forum, then in my opinion there was no reason to take it forward and the matter was (and still is) closed. Thread locked.

Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:47 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
As a postscript.....

raymak is no longer a member of the forum, but not because of this interchange with Veki. He was warned about personal attacks on members and immediately responded with another attack and a PM to me saying that he had no desire to be a member here anyway. Given his immediate ignoring of the warning to improve his conduct or be banned, he has been banned from the forum.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2