Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Xupes.com
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:22 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
Hi! I stumbled upon this website from chrono24 and their website seems legit and all with all positive review. I still want advice because I am thinking of purchasing my first time-piece and its down between tourneau(which i know is legit cuz they have a brick and motor in Boston), bernardwatch(i read good reviews) and xupes.com (which has a brick and motor location). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! :o

Post subject: Re: Xupes.com
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 71 posts
willh wrote:
Hi! I stumbled upon this website from chrono24 and their website seems legit and all with all positive review. I still want advice because I am thinking of purchasing my first time-piece and its down between tourneau(which i know is legit cuz they have a brick and motor in Boston), bernardwatch(i read good reviews) and xupes.com (which has a brick and motor location). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! :o

A slightly strange sub-set - a major US AD, a US grey[?] / secondhand dealer, and a secondhand outfit in UK. If you want a new watch the general advice would be to go with one of the forum sponsor ADs, and if going secondhand there are lots of places not unlike Xupes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:02 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
TomP wrote:
willh wrote:

A slightly strange sub-set - a major US AD, a US grey[?] / secondhand dealer, and a secondhand outfit in UK. If you want a new watch the general advice would be to go with one of the forum sponsor ADs, and if going secondhand there are lots of places not unlike Xupes.

There are sponsored forum AD's? I'm new to the forum so I don't know. I do know WUS' sponsored AD: acejewelers though but not this forum's. Thanks for the reply.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:38 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Ads at the top and bottom of every page.

Assuming you are in the US as you reference Tourneau locations so try Govbergs, many happy members. You can also contact them through member jnelson3097.