|The Breitling Watch Source Forums
|Positive/excellent experience: Chengzhongyi2013: Navitimer
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||MjolnirCFC [ Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:59 am ]|
|Post subject:||Positive/excellent experience: Chengzhongyi2013: Navitimer|
A few days ago, I purchased a stainless steel Navitimer A23322 from forum member Chengzhongyi2013.
Being new to buying watches from members of a forum who I have never met, I was anxious and always concerned about being scammed.
I am delighted to say that my experience in purchasing the watch from Chengzhongyi2013 went off without a hitch despite the fact I am located in Australia and Chengzhongyi2013 is located in Singapore.
For completeness, I would like to thank and commend Chengzhongyi2013 for the following:
1) The watch was exactly as described. The condition of the watch was not exaggerated.
2) He assuaged my fears by proving the watch was in his possession by going out of his way to take photos of the watch with certain documents that could have only existed at the time of the transaction.
3) He was patient and polite.
4) His communication times were within hours (despite time differences) and sometimes, within minutes.
5) He executed delivery within 3 hours of receipt of payment.
6) He checked up on me to see if the watch arrived and whether everything was ok.
Ultimately, you would expect the above conduct from a seller who was in the watch business, but not of a private individual selling his own watch.
I highly recommend purchasing from Chengzhongyi2013.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group