The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:11 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
(Review and feedback about The Diamond Center in Madison, Wisconsin)

It's not an AD of Breitling, and even it does not sell any Breitling watches but just other popular watch brands like Tag Heuer.
I'm posting this just to warn someone in Wisconsin to buy any watches (or jewelry) from them.

I bought a Tag Heuer Calibre 36 a month ago at The Diamond Center.
Although they were aware of the fact that they do NOT have any instructions and Tag Heuer international guarantee card for the watch, they didn't notice me at all. And after a lot of disgusting arguments about this issue for last 4 weeks, finally they only gave me the instruction manual, not the guarantee card. In addition, when I requested returning the watch due to their rudeness, they simply refused because the day I requested was 31th day from the purchase day. (Their policy is saying that return must be made within 30 days but I strongly doubt that.)

They're liar, especially the sales manager, Loli Erickson, who said that she left messages on my phone, but the truth is, the voice message service of my phone has not been even set up yet (until even now)

I became disgusted with them, and really get sick of their lies, so I will not contact them anymore but consult with my lawyer. The watch itself is awesome and I really love it, but about the dealer? Disgusting.
For anybody who lives in Wisconsin, please notice their poor and rude attutide BEFORE buy anything from them. Do not sacrifice your rights for a little amount of money they offer.

Tag Heuer should be shamed that The Diamond Center is one of their Authorized Dealers.

Tag Heuer Calibre 36 with El Primero
Tag Heuer Kirium F1