Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:33 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 0 post
Hey guys,new here...

Looking at buying the white dial SA from interwatches.com,the AD here says its a 2 month wait for one and his price is higher.

Anybody want to chime in on this online dealer?...price looks great.

Thanks..... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:37 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 519 posts
Acceldebt (LIng Man) is you man for giving you feedback about Interwatches. He purchased at least one of his Breitlings from them and I believe it was a good experience. I've looked at them myself and would possibly consider using them sometime myself. What I especially like is the fact that they have a physical shop-front in a Florida shopping mall, which means you are probably less likely to ripped off than if they just existed in cyberspace.

Site Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

i bought my super ocean from them. i had no problems what so ever. it was as if i bought it from the AD. it came with everything that it was supposed to come with, all papers and boxes. it still has the warranty, and i can still take it to the AD for service because it has all the serial numbers. there is virtually no difference. good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:17 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

dadicroce wrote:
it still has the warranty, and i can still take it to the AD for service because it has all the serial numbers. there is virtually no difference. good luck

Did it come with the original Breitling warranty card? Was it stamped and dated? I'm amazed if it did as usually non-AD suppliers will not supply the warranty booklet as it shows where the watch came from.

Site Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:21 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Well,the watch is ordered,will see when it arrives,can't wait.... :D

Thanks gents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:23 am 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 2 posts
Driver8 wrote:
dadicroce wrote:
it still has the warranty, and i can still take it to the AD for service because it has all the serial numbers. there is virtually no difference. good luck

Did it come with the original Breitling warranty card? Was it stamped and dated? I'm amazed if it did as usually non-AD suppliers will not supply the warranty booklet as it shows where the watch came from.

+1

If they give warranty cards, I may have to check them out!

~Brian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:33 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Watch arrived today,the warranty card was stamped and dated as well...

Fantastic service from these people,shipped from Miami to Toronto in a day as well.....here is some lousy pics i took earlier,low lighting....i have a 3 ct. diamond bezel on its way for it,can't wait..... 8)

Last edited by davem on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:54 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

davem wrote:
Watch arrived today,the warranty card was stamped and dated as well...

:shock: WOW!!!!! I'm absolutely amazed by that. :shock: If the warranty card is all stamped and up togther then it's basically as good as buying from an AD!! I'm DEFINITELY gonna look into those guys for my next Breitling. :thumbsup:

(Lovely watch too by the way!)

Site Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:08 pm 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Guy's,

I've purchased 2 Super Avengers from Interwatches.com If they had given me any problems I could driven to their location in 45 minutes but that is not the case. Both purchases were smooth and perfect. And they are great about shipping. Both Super Avengers were ordered on weekdays and arrived the next morning in my office. Both times I had the FEDEX tracking numbers emailed to me the morning after the purchase before I even got to the office and I was able to track the shipments. Both times the tracking showed that the Watch was "on truck for delivery" by 9:00 AM. THESE GUY'S ARE GREAT ! If you go to their site and place your order in the morning on any weekday, you will have confirmation that your watch has been shipped by the afternoon. And you can call and talk to Fernando and he will see to it that the watch gets shipped. This is very important to me because when I decide to buy a LING I want it RIGHT FU---NG NOW !

:fulllingclub:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:12 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Did you get a fully stamped and completed Breilting Warranty card with your SA's, Ling Man?

Site Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:50 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Driver8,

No it is not stamped, you get the warranty booklet and everything, all other paperwork too but the warranty is not stamped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:35 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

I agree,Fernando is great!....

O.k,now maybe i am confused on this stamping thing,i have taken a pic without all the numbers showing,but tell me what i am missing?...

Last edited by davem on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:40 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 72 posts
If the numbers match and if the stamp is from an actual AD, you have the warranty for the next 22 month. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:28 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Guy's,

Interwatches.com honors a 2 year warranty themselves on all new watches and 1 year on used watches so it doesn't matter anyway. Also, for me if something goes wrong with a relatively new Ling that I am still all excited about I wouldn't have an AD send it back to Breitling anyway because you may wait months for it if they send it out. I have a guy right here locally that can fix Badly damaged and seriously messed up Lings in a fraction of the time, he gets parts directly from LING and he's great. My nephew just dropped of his Nav World with the guy Saturday to fix the common second time zone problem. Interwatches.com tests the watches before they ship them and if you read their website and policies, new watches can be shipped the same day after TESTING and Pre-owned may take a few days because they TEST them more thoroughly before shipping. These guy's have been in business for 20 years and the first time I called them over a year ago and told them where I was located they suggested I just come down and see them. So all this "nattering" about whether the warranty card is signed, stamped, completed etc. etc. etc. sounds 4 old ladies arguing over who had what for lunch when the waiter brings the the bill instead of one of them just picking up the tab .

BOTTOM LINE

If you want to save significant dollars VS an AD from a company that backs their products ANYWAY, you want your LING overnite and you want to deal with a company that will DELIVER as promised, CALL INTERWATCHES. If you want to spend weeks haggling over the lunch check like 4 old ladies don't call them and pay FULL PRICE so you can get your precious stamped warranty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:01 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

I have a local watchmaker that is a friend of mine and would have him look at any issues with my watch as i did with my Rolex in the past,service from Rolex is to long,warranty or not,then service is very expensive,i don't think it would be much different with Breitling.

I don't care about the warranty either as i wouldn't use it unless the movement completely was toast,but i wanted to confirm that it did come with said warranty papers as i always read that they do not.

So i guess it does,and i did pay full price as it was the same as the AD here in Toronto,with tax....i just didn't have to wait as long....only difference....