The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
After being slandered and insulted all day by a member who goes by "BRENTOMATIC", allow me to give Time & Gold's side of the story:

At about 10am this morning a gentleman arrives at our door wearing a full face motorcycle helmet, sunglasses and gloves - anyone with a little common sense and courtesy would remove these items before walking into a secured location such as a jewellery store or a bank. After finally removing his helmet and glasses, he proceeds to walk up to the counter and without so much as a good morning or greeting of any kind, anounces "I need my watch sized - you're not going to charge me for this are you?" I proceed to reply that there is small charge to size a watch (we provide a fast, professional service by a trained watchmaker - who evidently works for free? - obviously if the watch is purchased from our location - not only do we size it for free but provide our customers with top notch friendly after sales service and no charge extended warranties, etc - makes sense doesn't it?)

Without another word, he proceeds to storm out of the store, enraged we couldnt drop everything we were doing and size his watch for free.

An hour later we start recieving fax after fax on how he was going to "soil" and "tarnish" our reputation (a total of five faxes throughout the day) Frankly, the entire episode reminded me of a spoiled child who did not get his way. Oh and by the way, there are no records of this person ever purchasing anything from "us clowns" as he so eloquently called us.

We have been a Breitling dealer for many, many years and I know for a fact there are many members on this site and hundreds of customers in Vancouver who can attest to the great, friendly and professional service we provide.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:38 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 0 post
I can't speak for T&G's customer service, as I have never personally had any dealings with them, but I can recommend their repair services. I recently purchased a used Breitling from a fellow member who had the watch polished and regulated at T&G and I must say very good work. The timing is spot on and the polishing job was absolutely outstanding. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:07 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
keeps,

I sincerely hope that you will continue to post here - AD members are always appreciated and greatly valued.

For reasons that I think are obvious I am going to lock this and the other thread.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Liked in: 18 posts
There are two sides to every story and both are welcome. Both threads have been locked by the mods before this gets out of hand. If you are a dealer, it would be appreciated that you use the dealer Avatar in your signature to indicate this.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]