Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Scammer: realboxx
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:18 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 1 post
Paid him on Jan 6 via wire, and he replied on Jan 11 saying shipment done, but did not provide any tracking information. Went quiet since then. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68173. I am certain he's a scam because a friend reached out on my behalf and acted like he wanted to buy the watch as well, and he offered to do a quick deal despite it already being "sold" to me.

If you take a closer look at this photos, you will see the Post-It note here looks very fake: https://imgur.com/yJnLmVX. I saw he had done other deals back in 2018 and could not find any bad reports, so I assumed that was ok. Maybe hacked account, seems like a thing I've been reading about.

Entirely my fault for trusting too easily (FWIW I've done wire and online buys/sells for many years now, first time this has happened). Have since contacted my local bank and filed a police report, not hopeful but I wanted to at least be able to warn others. His bank details are as follows:

Bank Name : TD Bank
Account name: Johanna Delgado
Account number: 4374063330
Routine number: 0312 01360
Swift code: NRTHUS33XXX

I've his address as well but I think it's fake probably.

realboxx also provided my friend with the following details:

Chase bank
Name: Isabel Albano
Acct number: 3582003310
Routing number: 322271627
Bank address: 20710 S Avalon Blvd Carson CA 90746
Swift code: CHASUS33

Also asked for Bitcoin if possible. Seems like a bunch of fake identities.

Stay safe everyone :).

laguna likes this post.
 Post subject: Re: Scammer: realboxx
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:01 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 72 posts
Hope you'll get your money back.

WatchFred likes this post.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:03 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 370 posts
I appreciate the warning and I wish all the best in getting your money back. However, if I was the one who had been scammed of over $33,000 I would not be quite so calm. I would be looking for a private investigator with "big biceps" to locate this individual and convince him or her of the error of their ways. Your point with respect to the post it note is spot on. If you look, there are people with a minimum number of posts listing high demand watches on this forum. It would suggest they a looking to fly under the radar because such a post would not last long on other forums. Simple demands such as a face time video to inspect the watch could have assured you that they had the watch in their possession. Although not fool proof, a request such as this and others would go a long way in establishing the legitimacy of a seller.

Bottom line to others, if you are going to wire 33k to an individual make sure you throughly investigate the individual. At that price I would have bought a round trip ticket to LA and ask to do a face to face! Good Luck in your recovery attempts.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:51 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 1 post
"However, if I was the one who had been scammed of over $33,000 I would not be quite so calm." I already made the necessary reports - Unfortunately there's not a lot that can be done at the moment, will rather take it in my stride and move along rather than let it ruin my day(s) any further. Good points you've made - Generally I trust people so that's 100% on me.

By the way, he sent me this today from ProtonMail.

"Hello Sir ,

We would like to inform you that we have encountered the transport of a closed parcel with the storage Weight 2kg that belong to first choice Luxury That has you as a Receiver:-

You can visit the company website to download the Shipment receipt on arrival and track your @ www.avianceexpress.cc

Your tracking number is :- 52131CH

We advise you use chrome browser or Firefox browser while visiting our company website.
Desktop browser.

We would like to inform you that your package will arrive in your country on 17th January 2022

PLEASE KEEP ALL COMMUNICATION AND LEAVE THEM ACTIVE, OUR AGENT WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN YOUR PACKAGE ARRIVES AT YOUR DESTINATION."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:25 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 370 posts
I am happy that you can absorb the loss of 33K and still have such a positive outlook. Most collectors, including myself, are not in a financial position to be able to do that.

Not sure where you are located, but as a resident of the states if I was shipping a watch or package worth 33K I would be looking at either UPS, Fed Ex or another company with a proven track record. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you receive either the watch or your money back!