The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
 
It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:31 am 
Offline
Contributing Connoisseur
Contributing Connoisseur

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:41 pm
Posts: 3358
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1005 posts
Location: Maine
56scooter wrote:
Quote:
as well as a 47mm Chronomat LE. I like the fully brushed model with the red and black dial, and clear caseback

Wish I had know, just traded in a LNIB piece, I felt it wore a little too big on my wrist. Speaking of JLC how about the new 2017 Master Control chronograph or the current ceramic cased Master Compressor Chronograph!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:


The MC Chrono is pretty slick, I have a thing for ceramic cases though, the Compressor Chrono is very nice too! I'm just missing a Breitling


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:50 pm 
Offline
King of Ling
King of Ling

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 1912
Likes: 1159 posts
Liked in: 1296 posts
Location: Los Angeles, CA
MattC wrote:
56scooter wrote:
Quote:
as well as a 47mm Chronomat LE. I like the fully brushed model with the red and black dial, and clear caseback

Wish I had know, just traded in a LNIB piece, I felt it wore a little too big on my wrist. Speaking of JLC how about the new 2017 Master Control chronograph or the current ceramic cased Master Compressor Chronograph!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:


The MC Chrono is pretty slick, I have a thing for ceramic cases though, the Compressor Chrono is very nice too! I'm just missing a Breitling
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I think JLC took a step back in design with the new Chrono2. The older MC chrono looks much more exclusive. Overall, there is something mystifying about the older JLC watches that you don't see in the newer models. Whoever at JLC decided to change their old designs needs to be fired Immediately. The JLC watches designed by 'Magli Metrailler' were out of this world and pure class.
http://www.watchprosite.com/page-wf.for ... i-2579386/
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:53 pm 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:18 pm
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
What a dream... Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:59 pm 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 am
Posts: 78
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 42 posts
Roffensian wrote:
Not remotely incomplete, they're just watches and time will be far less relevant when semi-retired and living in a Caribbean beach. Long term, I hope not. Home construction should be finished by end of 2017 and if our Canadian home has sold by then we'll be gone. Maybe even earlier if the house goes.


Hey Roff. So you not considering having/keeping one nice watch for the Caribbean. Like a strong tool watch ? Titanium/Steel and waterproof ? Maybe even a quartz like a B50 or something ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:39 pm 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 am
Posts: 78
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 42 posts
MattC wrote:
I have 0 Breitling in my collection at the moment, I've been totally consumed by Panerai, and more recently JLC. The Master Compressor Extreme Alarm is definitely on my short list, as well as a 47mm Chronomat LE. I like the fully brushed model with the red and black dial, and clear caseback


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

This one ?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:56 pm 
Offline
Contributing Connoisseur
Contributing Connoisseur

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:41 pm
Posts: 3358
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1005 posts
Location: Maine
EmileSA wrote:
MattC wrote:
I have 0 Breitling in my collection at the moment, I've been totally consumed by Panerai, and more recently JLC. The Master Compressor Extreme Alarm is definitely on my short list, as well as a 47mm Chronomat LE. I like the fully brushed model with the red and black dial, and clear caseback


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

This one ?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That's the one!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:37 am 
Offline
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:09 am
Posts: 36521
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 489 posts
Location: Ontario, Canada
EmileSA wrote:
Roffensian wrote:
Not remotely incomplete, they're just watches and time will be far less relevant when semi-retired and living in a Caribbean beach. Long term, I hope not. Home construction should be finished by end of 2017 and if our Canadian home has sold by then we'll be gone. Maybe even earlier if the house goes.


Hey Roff. So you not considering having/keeping one nice watch for the Caribbean. Like a strong tool watch ? Titanium/Steel and waterproof ? Maybe even a quartz like a B50 or something ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have a G-Shock, all of the functionality I'll ever need.



2 people like this post.
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:36 pm 
Offline
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:04 pm
Posts: 109
Likes: 326 posts
Liked in: 65 posts
Breitling
Avenger II Seawolf... hopefully this week.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
 


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group