Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Introduction
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:17 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Hello to all you fellow watch enthusiasts and Breitling lovers alike.

Just received my membership approval and thought I would start with my introduction. My name is Serkan B (Forum name Watchingyou), and I am a watch addict, currently in possession of Rolex's, Omega's, a Breitling, some Rado's, and a few other daily beaters. I know, it's a sickness right? :lol: No, I do not own any Apple/Samsung "smart" watches, and not owning them does not make me dumb. I just know what I like, and what I don't like. I grew up fantasizing about owning such high-end/luxury watches and in an era where smart watches did not exist (other than those casio calculator watches that you could buy at the gas station), so perhaps I'm just old-school and have learned to appreciate and value the finer things in life.

I may end up having to lighten my load at some point, but it sure is fun rewarding ourselves with luxury items that we have all worked hard to own. I still remember the feeling I experienced when I purchased each of my watches, and how proud I was of my self for reaching such accomplishments. It truly is a great feeling, and even better to witness someone else experience it for their first time.

I look forward to getting to know you, and be on the lookout.... you may see one of mine up on the block.

Regards,
Sekran B.