The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 1:03 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Breitling SuperOcean Heritage B01 LIMITED EDITION Rose Gold Anthracite – Box & Papers – UB01621

Asking $7,400 USD via cash, bank wire, Escrow.com (shared fee), or Zelle . Texas residents to add 8.25% sales tax.

This sporty & elegant piece is limited to only 200 pieces world-wide. It features 18kt rose gold accents throughout the case and a gorgeous anthracite colored dial which Breitling calls “Black-Eyed Gray.” The watch takes cues from the original SuperOcean of the 1950’s but adds modern twists to truly make it “the embodiment of style at sea.”

Powering the timepiece is the in-house Breitling B01 movement which beats at 28,800 vph and contains 47 jewels. This movement is a huge step above the ETA Valjoux based movement of the previous generation and almost doubles both the reserve time and number of jewels! Kit comes complete with inner/outer box, watch roll, warranty card (valid until 2026!), card holder, manuals, hang tag, and original sales receipt available as well.

Mechanically the watch is running well with no issues. The watch exhibits minor wear on the case and clasp but no polish is not needed nor recommended at this time. There is some patina forming on a couple of the rose fold hour indicators on the right side of the bezel. The crystal is clean with no nicks or scratches that I can see and the rubber strap appears uncut. The clasp also has a micro adjustment feature as well!

I’ve attempted to showcase the watch’s current condition in the photos (the serial number is only blurred for privacy reasons) but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures or videos are required.

Original MSRP for this watch is now $9,450. Get this beautiful like-new timepiece before its gone!

Reference Number – UB016211M1SI
Model – SuperOcean Heritage B01 Chronograph Limited Edition
Movement – Breitling 01
Case Material – Polished Stainless Steel and 18k Rose Gold
Condition – Used
Scope of delivery – Overnight FedEx Insured CONUS, 2-Day Hawaii/Alaska
Gender – Male
Case diameter – 44mm
Water-resistance – 200m
Power reserve – 70-hour
Dial – “Black-Eyed Gray” Anthracite
Set Contents – Inner/outer box, watch roll, warranty card, manuals, card holder, hang tag, & original sales receipt
Under Warranty Until – 2/13/2026
Bracelet – Black rubber mesh style
Lug Length – 22 mm
Location – Fort Worth, TX

Why Buy from Me – The Arieli Collection?

I have done many deals across a variety of platforms and have lots of traceable references I can share proving the solid reputation I’ve been building in the watch selling/buying community. It is hard to trust someone you’ve never met in person, so I completely understand the hesitation when looking to buy an expensive piece of jewelry online. Therefore, I strive in providing a pleasant & transparent buying experience with many benefits included in the price. This is why my watches are often NOT the cheapest on the market!

I pride myself not only in VALUE but in SERVICE. On top of always being in your corner for your watch buying, selling, or trading needs, buying directly with me means I ship overnight + FULLY insured to the nearest FedEx store for pickup with ID for maximum security (if buying through eBay, overnight shipping is direct to their authentication center). I take pictures and video of the watch being packed/dropped off, so you know EXACTLY what you are getting.

This is much more than a sale to me; this is a relationship that will no doubt benefit us for years to come as I treat you like a person and not just another sales figure! When you are ready for your next piece, I can help find it for you if I do not have it in stock. If you are looking into trading in the piece you bought from me or another one in your possession, I’ll strive to provide a competitive trade in value for your piece for one of mine or for another you may be looking for. Have other pieces you want to get rid of? I will gladly provide a quote for your pieces at near or better value compared to other grey market stores. I purchase most major luxury brands such as Panerai, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, IWC, Hublot, Rolex, AP, and more!

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have!

The Arieli Collection

info@arielicollection.com
Call or Text: 682-710-1224

For References:
IG: The_Arieli_Collection
FB: /TheArieliCollection
Watchuseek: mp_chronorides
The Rolex Forums: mp_chronorides
Reddit: /u/mjperez100

Last edited by mp_chronorides on Mon May 09, 2022 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 1:05 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

More pics!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:06 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

DEPOSIT SENT, ON HOLD PENDING BALANCE

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 3:29 pm 
Breitling Newbie