The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:51 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
I'm offering this beautiful Breitling Navitimer World GMT watch. This is a wonderful timepiece with the 46mm silver dial, which is pretty hard to come by. The timepiece is in excellent overall condition with some marks from the regular wear and desk diving. I tried to take as honest pictures as possible. I wore this watch sparingly as a dress watch in rotation with others... it has not gotten the wrist time it has deserved because my taste has shifted to slightly smaller watches. I'll likely go for a very similar model next in 41 or 43.

The timepiece features Silver Tone Index (stick) Hour Markers, Luminous Hands & Hour Markers. In addition, the timepiece features Chronograph, GMT/2nd Time Zone indicated by the large hand with the Red Arrow Head - The timezones of the worlds' major cities are engraved on the case back for quick reference. Bi-Directional turning Bezel with the "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer" which allows a pilot to compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilomters. I have NO CLUE HOW TO USE ANY OF THIS, but I loved the way it all comes together in the design - it's absolutely gorgeous.

Date Window Displayed at the 3 o'clock position.

I'm the only owner of this watch and I got it at an AD in the Caribbean on Christmas day, 2008. This Navi World GMT comes complete with double boxes (triple if you include the inner travel leather case), books, digital warranty card, manuals and papers. Please look at the pictures as they are very representative of the watch condition. I'm not affiliated with any watch brand. I love watches and I wear them lovingly.

I'm including both the bracelet that it came on, which also comes with 4 additional links, meaning that this bracelet can accommodate upward of 9.5-inch wrists. I'm also including an OEM (lovingly worn) brown croc tang buckle strap.

My Price: $4,750 OBO (I'll cover shipping to CONUS)

Please look at the pictures as they are very representative of the watch condition.

I have hundreds of feedback ratings on ebay with username yisrael42.

Local F2F available in the Washington D.C. area.

Payment via wire, or cash.

Feel free to reach out via Text//Call 301-404-6030
or email josh@levinemail.net

Curious who I am? Check out my instagram: yisrael42

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:40 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
Price Drop - $4,400 and I'll cover shipping!