The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:39 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 1 post
The Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military watch was introduced in 2017 at a retail price of $8840.00 My selling price of $3,999.00 is the LOWEST PRICE on any sales or watch forum in the world for a Limited edition 24 hour, Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military watch. In fact it is less than 1/2 of the original retail price. I am selling it as my grail watch (a new Rolex GMT Pepsi) arrived a few months ago and I have not been wearing this one.
Here is my BREITLING AVENGER HURRICANE MILITARY Limited edition 24 hour. It is in excellent condition with only some small marks on the Breitlight deployant buckle. The sale includes the sturdy Breitling outer box, the newest leather rounded case, COSC certificate, owners manual, limited edition CERTIFICAT DE SERIE LIMITEE (453/1000) booklet as shown in the photos. It has the correct Breitling 283S strap which is olive canvas like material over rubber on a Breilght deployant buckle.
It has a 50mm case but, wears better than most in this size because it is made of Breitlight, a material exclusive to Breitling that is 3.3 times LIGHTER THAN TITANIUM and 5.8 times LIGHTER THAN STEEL, yet much harder. In fact, the watch with the strap WEIGHS ONLY about 3.5 ounces.

In addition Breitlight is exceptionally resistant to corrosion, scratching and is ANTI-MAGNETIC as well as anti-allergen. Combined with a thick sapphire crystal it’s a watch that can be subjected to even the harshest of surroundings.

The Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military was issued in a 1,000 piece limited edition. The slight yellow / beige color in the dial refers to the instruments that Breitling produced from the 1940s well up into the 1960s. A nod to Breitling’s aeronautical and military heritage.
SPECIFICATIONS:
XB12101A|BF46|283S|X20D.4 (limited to 1,000 pieces)
Movement:
Breitling B12 | Automatic | Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz) | Jewels: 47 | COSC certified | Hours, minutes, small seconds, 1/4th of a second chronograph, date | Power-reserve: 70 hours
Case & dial:
50 mm | Breitlight | Thickness: 16.95 mm | Cambered sapphire crystal, glare-proofed on both sides | Screw-locked crown | Unidirectional ratcheted rotating bezel | Vulcano black dial | Aeronautical-type numerals | Luminescent hands and numerals in yellow-beige | Water-resistance: 10 ATM / 10 bar / 100 meters / 330 feet

This Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military is COSC certified and houses an in-house Breitling caliber B12 with a power-reserve of more than 70 hours. The dial comes in a 24-hour display, with chronograph, small seconds and date window at 4.30 h. To complement it’s heritage the watch comes on a military olive fabric and rubber strap fitted to a genuine Breitling Breilght deployant buckle. The deployant buckle has a unique feature that allows the strap to be shortened (as it was to fit my wrist) or lengthened about 3/8 inch.
Insured shipping will be $99.
USA SALES ONLY.
I am new here but, I do have over 3600 positive feedback on ebay throughout the last twenty years as well as three sales on the Rolex forum of FULL SET Rolex Sea Dweller 16600, a FULL SET Tag Heuer McQueen Monaco 24 / 36 CALIBER and a FULL SET Boutique edition Jaeger Le Coultre Extreme World Chrono.
If you have a question, please inquire. Thank you.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by BillSander on Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bc62199 likes this post.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:57 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 3 posts
BillSander wrote:
The Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military watch was introduced in 2017 at a retail price of $8840.00 My selling price of $3,999.00 is the LOWEST PRICE on any sales or watch forum in the world for a Limited edition 24 hour, Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military watch. In fact it is less than 1/2 of the original retail price. I am selling it as my grail watch (a new Rolex GMT Pepsi) arrived a few months ago and I have not been wearing this one.
Here is my BREITLING AVENGER HURRICANE MILITARY Limited edition 24 hour. It is in excellent condition with only some small marks on the Breitlight deployant buckle. The sale includes the sturdy Breitling outer box, the newest leather rounded case, COSC certificate, owners manual, limited edition CERTIFICAT DE SERIE LIMITEE (453/1000) booklet as shown in the photos. It has the correct Breitling 283S strap which is olive canvas like material over rubber on a Breilght deployant buckle.
It has a 50mm case but, wears better than most in this size because it is made of Breitlight, a material exclusive to Breitling that is 3.3 times LIGHTER THAN TITANIUM and 5.8 times LIGHTER THAN STEEL, yet much harder. In fact, the watch with the strap WEIGHS ONLY about 3.5 ounces.

In addition Breitlight is exceptionally resistant to corrosion, scratching and is ANTI-MAGNETIC as well as anti-allergen. Combined with a thick sapphire crystal it’s a watch that can be subjected to even the harshest of surroundings.

The Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military was issued in a 1,000 piece limited edition. The slight yellow / beige color in the dial refers to the instruments that Breitling produced from the 1940s well up into the 1960s. A nod to Breitling’s aeronautical and military heritage.
SPECIFICATIONS:
XB12101A|BF46|283S|X20D.4 (limited to 1,000 pieces)
Movement:
Breitling B12 | Automatic | Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz) | Jewels: 47 | COSC certified | Hours, minutes, small seconds, 1/4th of a second chronograph, date | Power-reserve: 70 hours
Case & dial:
50 mm | Breitlight | Thickness: 16.95 mm | Cambered sapphire crystal, glare-proofed on both sides | Screw-locked crown | Unidirectional ratcheted rotating bezel | Vulcano black dial | Aeronautical-type numerals | Luminescent hands and numerals in yellow-beige | Water-resistance: 10 ATM / 10 bar / 100 meters / 330 feet

This Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military is COSC certified and houses an in-house Breitling caliber B12 with a power-reserve of more than 70 hours. The dial comes in a 24-hour display, with chronograph, small seconds and date window at 4.30 h. To complement it’s heritage the watch comes on a military olive fabric and rubber strap fitted to a genuine Breitling Breilght deployant buckle. The deployant buckle has a unique feature that allows the strap to be shortened (as it was to fit my wrist) or lengthened about 3/8 inch.
Insured shipping will be $99.
USA SALES ONLY.
I am new here but, I do have over 3600 positive feedback on ebay throughout the last twenty years as well as three sales on the Rolex forum of FULL SET Rolex Sea Dweller 16600, a FULL SET Tag Heuer McQueen Monaco 24 / 36 CALIBER and a FULL SET Boutique edition Jaeger Le Coultre Extreme World Chrono.
If you have a question, please inquire. Thank you.

Please tell me you still have this.
Message me & I will send my cell#.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:54 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Bump to the top. This watch was sold for a second time on another site and for a second time the buyer did not send the money. Sad. I am hoping a Breitling Source member will buy this watch.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:54 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

I just added a photo.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:22 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

This watch would make a great Christmas gift for yourself. $99.00 United States Priority mail INSURED SHIPPING from Port St Lucie, Fl. so, there are no import duties to pay.
This is the LOWEST PRICE in the world for a LIMITED EDITON BREITLING AVENGER HURRICANE MILITARY so, I am not accepting offers.
Thanks for looking. If you have any questions, pm me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:36 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Sold on another venue. Let's hope the third time is a charm.