The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:03 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
Long out of production and exceedingly difficult to find/source, especially for a reasonable price, this is the one watch that Breitling detractors may actually love. This is the well sought after Transocean “Date,” which had a very short production run from 2011 to 2012 until it was supplanted by the more common “Day/Date” version. What really gives this one its gorgeous aesthetic is the vintage inspiration from which it draws upon, giving it a classic and timeless look. This just might make it the perfect everyday watch, allowing for it to be easily dressed up or down. Check out the lovely box sapphire crystal in the pictures below. You might think this is powered by an ETA 2824, but Breitling opted to go higher end and use their Caliber B10, which is based on the ETA 2892-A2. In very mint condition and is a complete set with everything included as pictured below.

Serious buyers only! In an effort to avoid the slew of tirekickers and lowballers that I've been encountering lately, no inquiries like "what's your best price?" or "would you accept (insert lowball offer here)?" Any such inquiries will be ignored. Also, no trades please – cash only sale.

Priced at $2550. Payment via wire transfer or other no-fee payment method is most preferred, but PayPal is accepted at my discretion. PayPal buyer must be based in the U.S. and must also cover PayPal fee.

International sale also at my discretion. If I agree to sell and ship outside of the U.S. and by purchasing from me, international buyer agrees to pay all shipping charges and also agrees to assume any and all risk, including but not limited to loss, theft, damage, and/or customs issues or problems. Payment by bank wire only for international sale and payment must be in USD.

I have extensive and positive peer feedback from several years of buying and selling on the Watchuseek forum (under the same name as here, Vig2000) and my many references speak for themselves, so feel free to check them out on the WUS Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation forum. I reserve the right to select the buyer of my choosing and to sell to whoever I feel will provide me with the smoothest and most hassle-free transaction. I welcome a face to face transaction in Bergen County, NJ or southern Rockland County, NY (sorry, but not willing to meet in NYC). Note that I am a private seller and not a watch dealer or store, so I do not accept returns.

Contact via PM or axiom106 (at) (g`mail) (dot) (com), email preferred.

The photos below are part of this listing's description and are representative of the watch, so please ensure that you examine them carefully. Please excuse any visible fingerprints, dust, and/or smudges. Note that the following photos were taken in natural light for the most accurate portrayal of the watch and its condition. An honest best effort has been made to accurately represent the condition of the watch with the images below, and no retouching or image editing has been done in order to hide imperfections.

Last edited by Vig2000 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:09 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Bump

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:04 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Bump

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:19 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Bump

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:32 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Bump

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:46 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Bump

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:53 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Alright folks, let’s go for $1766 net, good luck trying to find such a pristine example for this cheap.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:10 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Bump