The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:09 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Good evening and thanks for having me. I have utilized this site for myriad research efforts, namely my 2015 purchase of a SOH that was my 'gateway' watch into the $3k+ realm of this hobby. If only it had ended there! I am known as 'Jayhawks' on TRF, 'georgergervin44' on WUS and now here, as well as 'pauleichman' on Ebay and references can be found on all 3 sites.

Now, I have a 4/2019 Breitling Avenger Blackbird Titanium 44 that I bought on a bit of a whim and have decided to part with. In addition to this awesome condition piece, I’ve purchased a new OEM rubber Hershey-style strap and buckle that are included in the sale $250-300 value (worn < 3x). Box and COSC certification included. Warranty provided by Joma.

Accuracy: Dead-On and well within specs.

Crystal: Flawless

Overall Condition: A- (Only blemish that I was aware of when I bought it is a “ding from a strap change” (per the original owner’s explanation) on the top edge of the case (minimal and entirely obscured by any strap if it did bother you...multiple hi-res pics of entire watch are available, but the uploader here limited me to 6 and iPhone pics are too big..so, maybe in a second post? If not, PM me and I can text/email to you).

Obligatory Specs Factory Specs:

Black Titanium-Volcano Black

The high-performance, accurate and functional Avenger Blackbird embodies a concentrated blend of the Breitling spirit. Its watchword is “power in action”. The light and sturdy titanium case features a highly resistant black carbon-based treatment, resulting in a “stealthy” aesthetic accentuated by its satin-brushed appearance. The dial is defined by its excellent readability, while the unidirectional rotating bezel with rider tabs keeps extremely precise count of flight or dive times. This vocation for top flight accomplishments is also reflected in the military-style anthracite strap in an ultra-durable high-tech fabric.

Caliber: Breitling 17
Movement: Self-Winding Mechanical
Power Reserve: 38 Hours
Vibration: 28,800 v.p.h.
Jewel: 25 Jewel
Calendar: Dial Aperture

Water Resistance: 300m
Bezel: Unidirectional, Ratcheted
Crown: Screw-locked, 2 gaskets
Crystal: Double AR, Cambered Sapphire
Strap/Lug: 22/20

Asking Price: $2800 (MSRP $5400 including new rubber strap & buckle). I haven't found a lower price online!

1. Price DOES include CONUS FedEx 3-Day shipping.
2. Payment options DO include PayPal for established members with feedback. I’ll cover fees.
3. Looking to sell only, at this time.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.