Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:27 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Overview:

For sale is an awesome example of the Breitling Colt A73380 (41mm quartz). Link to 30+ photos: https://imgur.com/a/KTdSHDn

This is a great watch for any occasion, but I think its one of the best starter watches you can buy if you’re a new collector or just beginning a collection. One of the first watches I bought when I started was a Colt, so I guess I’m a bit biased, but it is a terrific value. I really couldn’t be more happy with my decision. It’s been a very comfortable watch, on any of the straps. The only reason I’m selling is to upgrade to a higher-end model.

The watch is in very good shape. I just had it sent in for service at the Breitling factory in October of 2018 (see photo, reflecting the service paperwork). As you may know, the service includes a replacement of the battery and a full-blown polish. The watch comes back looking as good as new. The case does not show any signs of wear. No deep scratches, dings, or anything of the sort. The crystal is in perfect shape as well. The clasp has signs of desk diving, but very light and nothing serious (I attempted to take a few close up photos to illustrate). It has retained and maintains a substantial tolerance (e.g. open/close). I am also including two additional OEM Breitling watch straps in the sale (1 leather, 1 rubber). The Diver Pro rubber strap was bought separately and I customarily wore this strap during the summer months. It is in very good condition, with no cracks, tears, or anything of the sort. Since it is OEM it comes with the Breitling clasp, which is a nice touch. The Colt also comes with an OEM Breitling leather strap, which is also in very decent shape. Having all three to choose from really increases the versatility.

This is my personal watch. I am the second owner, as it was originally bought from Tourneau. It comes with everything you would get from the authorized dealer, including box, papers, and certificate. (I waited to find one that came with all of the documentation).

I am happy to answer any questions you may have on the timepiece or take any additional photos you may want.

Includes: 

Inner Breitling box
Outer Breitling box
Booklets 
Original warranty card
Breitling Certificate
Travel case 
Service receipts
Breitling OEM polished bracelet 
Breitling OEM rubber dive strap 
Breitling OEM leather strap (brown)
Hang tag
Extra links 

Price: 

Priced at **$2,000** OBO, plus shipping. For the full set, including both straps and the most recent service ($500) I think this is very competitively priced. I will also accept a face to face cash deal in the Delaware area or wire. Will ship the day of or day after payment is received. Only selling to buyers located in US and verified PayPal accounts.

Contact Info: 

I am happy to answer any questions you may have on the timepiece or take any additional photos you may want. Please drop me a message or an email at champagne.scott@gmail.com. You can also send me a message on the forum, but I will respond quicker to email. 

Link to all photographs: https://imgur.com/a/KTdSHDn

Thanks for looking!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by scottchamp on Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:41 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

bump, price drop.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

bump, price drop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:30 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Refreshing post. DM if interested. $2k for full set. Thank you for your interest.