The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:17 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
I just purchased a Breitling SO Steelfish so I decided to let one go to fund the new addition. The Omega was purchased 4 mos. ago from an Omega AD and is in near mint condition with only a few desk marks and light swirls.

The watch comes with everything you would get if you purchased new, the outer box, inner red leather box, pictogram cards with holder, manual, all hang tags and Omega polishing cloth. I am also including an Omega travel case.

Once I received the watch I noticed that the power reserve was not operating as advertised so I returned it to Omega for service. They performed a complete maintenance and returned the watch to factory specs and renewed the 3 yr. warranty. All of the paperwork documenting the service will also be included.

Price is $2700 shipped, plus paypal fees, to CONUS. I can be reached at: mslopey@msn.com

Any stray fuzz, lint, or reflections is the fault of the photographer, not the watch!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.