Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:13 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 28 posts
Hi there,
For sale is beautiful smart/casual Omega Seamaster with 120m WR and screw down crown.The watch is nearly 10 years old but it`s in perfect condition with a few tiny marks of use.The crystal is clear(sapphire with AR) and the bracelet has some desk marks.The clasp is golden 18ct with Omega logo. I have box( signs of wear),COSC certificate,booklet with the ADs worldwide,also the big white presentation box.The serial number starts with 60 and then XXXXXX.The watch is fully serviced last year and it`s set on timegrapher.It runs about 1-2 sec/day forward.I have several sell here and in other forums,the buyers are satisfied,so buy with confidence.I have Paypal and I can ship everywhere.The watch is in EU. Some pics(notice - the case is 36mm but it wears much bigger),my wrist is 18,5 cm. You won`t find it cheaper or even the same watch.The movement is the famous 1120 chronometer - adjusted in 5 positions and temperature.
Price - 1000 Euro
Check ebay or chrono24.com - their offers are even higher

2.Hi there,
For sale is that lovely and in exc. condition Omega Constellation 1512.30.00 quartz with 33mm case diameter.The watch is in near perfect condition with some tiny swirls and marks on the case and the bracelet.The crystal has only 1 little mark on 10 o`clock.The bracelet is sized for 17cm or 6,7 " wrist.I don`t have spare links.The movement is Omega caliber 1532 - quartz with date function. Note that the hands are with the new design and the serial number begins with 5597 then XXXX .It`s all original ,but there are no any box or papers,so that hence the price.

I am thinking of fast sell so 495 Euro (or 660 USD) is fair price.The watch is in Bulgaria(EU) . I have Paypal and I will ship fast and secure worldwide.Thank you for the interest!

If you buy both watches - 1300 Euro including Shipping :roll: