Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: STEELFISH SILVER & BLACK
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 1 post
Long story short is i had three steelfishes at one point two silvers and a black. One silver one was lost in a trade by the postal service, and i posted my mint black one for on another forum, however the black is speaking to me more than the slver, so i may regret this but here goes . The silver one is now up for sale(for now) This one has a lot of wear on the case sides inner part of the bezel and on the rider tabs, some nicks and dings maybe 85%,, I have been tough on this watch. It keeps plus 1 second a day and is stil under warranty till 3/2012, AD purchased all papers an inner case, bake lite box and outer box, . It comes on the a Diver Pro I. you can se from one of he pics the marks near the he valve the pics were taken in macro mode right on top of the watch they are not as bad in person but i like to point out the worst so there are no issues later.

I am asking 1550 Plus shipping No Paypal Fees Conus Only, offers always entertained. Feel free to contact me about this one or the black one. I am not sure which i am going to sell if either. Also if you want to but a Very very good shape PRO II metal or a diver PRO I from these watches i may sell them on their own , Face to Face on the Philly NJ metro is always fine

PRO II 355
Diver PRO I 99

email or pm for more pics of the watch or box and papers

I don't post here often but have done deaal with some members, and I am very active on some other forums with a ton of deals and feedback

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: STEELFISH BLACK
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:47 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

It is with much regret that I am yet again forced to part with this classic, Up for sale is my black steelfish, it comes with all boxes and papers,i have more pics, the other day.so i won't be able . Purchased date or dealer name in the warranty book, al #'s match . Other than that it is an easy 93%( i always under rate my watches). It comes on a full length PRO II and and 1st gen Diver pro with tang. It has the arrow tip, never been opened, running plus +2 on my wrist, this is not a gaurantee of your performmance. Please ask any questions.
I never crazy price my watches so don't lowball, reasonable offers are always entertained Price is $2000 (keep in mind it is an AD watch with rubber and metal and arrow second hand) plus shipping, NO fees, face to face in the Philly/NJ metro is fine. some deal here and many on some sister other wwatches sites where i am very active
Important note ONLY CONUS AND MAYBE CANADA
Limited trades are Breitling SOH 42, or Omega PO

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: STEELFISH BLACK
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:31 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Multiple threads merged. Please read and follow the rules.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:32 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

my bad, different rules on other forums(not an excuse) won't happen again
both still for sale for now

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

all pm's answered but nothing offical yet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:26 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

rubber diver pro appears to be sold, so Black fish on PRO II $1925 plus shipping

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

rubber diver is sold

Both Fishes steel for sale you can either on a full length pro II make a reasobale offer on either, i have been flaked over on another forum sevral times. so if we email and agree and i send my paypal info please follow through. I don't post here a lot but have doen a ton of deals other wath forums and have transacted with membesr here.