Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:49 pm 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Liked in: 5 posts
7 November:

The clearance sale has now finished - any unsold straps are back in the drawer, or off to the 'Bay.

Thanks to all buyers, and to BS of course.

Mike 8)

Gentlemen, get ready for the Breitling Strap Extravaganza!

Update: 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16 and 17 have all gone.

I'll be sending the unsold straps to the 'bay very shortly, and the prices will be higher on there, so this is a final bump - if you're interested do drop me a PM - serious offers will be considered, silly ones politely ignored!

Over the last year or so, I seem to have accumulated a fair amount of what are now 'spare' Breitling straps, but I also picked a batch of NOS Breitling straps as part of a recent trade. I'll never use them all, and they'd normally end up on the 'bay, but the fees are a killer...so, with AD List and e-bay prices taken into account, I reckon I can offer up some bargains.

Some of these straps come with the old-style embossed Breitling logo on the buckle, as opposed to the newer raised logo - my prices reflect this. In case you are unaware, you can purchase tang buckles with the newer raised logo should you so desire (they're listed at £40 now) - you'll still be saving a bundle at the prices I'm asking, and can always flog the old style buckles, or keep them as spares.

The vast majority of these are new, and either totally mint, or in a couple of cases, ex-display (sourced direct from an AD). I'll put a brief description of each, with relevant details. There are a few very lightly used straps towards the end of the list, suitably described and priced.

As these sell (hopefully), I'll annotate the main list, so we know where we're at.

Some basic ground rules please: Prices stated are a bargain, and are therefore firm, and include postage by UK Next Day Special Delivery. If you're in Europe, please add £4 to the cost to cover Tracked, Insured Shipping, anywhere else please add £7. This will cover multiple purchases, so only add the extra on once.. You won't see prices as good as these anywhere, so lowball offers will be politely ignored.

Payment by BT in all cases if possible, or by PayPal if absolutely necessary - but not by 'Gift'. They don't like me using the Gift payment facility as I'm active on e-bay, so I would ask you to add 3% to the total to cover part of my fees if you want to pay by PayPal - if you send me your PayPal e-mail address, I'll 'invoice' you, which keeps them happy, and protects both of us.

To avoid bottlenecking my PM inbox, it will be much easier if you contact me direct at my e-mail address - which is bigbird1967@live.co.uk Please quote the number(s) of the strap/clasp you're after, and your BS Username.

That is also my official e-bay e-mail address, which leads leads me nicely on to References - I've a fair few on here, loads on TZ-UK (username BigBird), and I've over 1700 positive deals on the 'bay, where I'm a Top Rated seller, at 99.9%. My username on there is as here, 'goonermike'.

The List:

1) 20mm Steel Foldover Clasp, for 22 and 24mm Deployant straps, Polished, New, New Raised Logo - List price is £230, my price £135. NOW OHPF Image

2) Blue Croco 22mm Strap for Deployant. Ref: 732P. Brand New, unused. List Price is £440, my price is £235 Now £225

3) Blue Croco 22mm Strap for Deployant. Ref: 732P. Brand New, unused. List Price is £440, my price is £235 Now £225 SOLD

4) Blue Croco 22mm Strap for Deployant. Ref: 732P. Brand New, unused. List Price is £440, my price is £235 SOLD

Yes, three identical - all like this: Image

5) Green Croco 22mm (22-20) Strap with Tang Buckle (embossed). Ref: 748P. Brand New, unused (ex-display). List Price is £480, my price is £235 Image

6) Black Croco 20mm (20-18) Strap with Tang Buckle (embossed). Ref: 728P. Brand New, unused. List Price is £480, my price is £235

7) Black Croco 20mm (20-18) Strap with Tang Buckle (embossed). Ref: 728P. Brand New, unused. List Price is £480, my price is £235

8> Black Croco 20mm (20-18) Strap with Tang Buckle (New raised logo). Ref: 728P. Brand New, unused (ex-display), slight storage marks on underside. (Not pictured). List Price is £480, my price is £235

Yes, three like this (2 old style logos, one with new style raised logo) Image

9) Black Croco 22mm (22-20) Strap with Tang Buckle (embossed). Ref: 743P. Brand New, unused. List Price is £480, my price is £235 NOW SOLD Image

10) Black Croco 22mm Strap for Deployant. Brand New, unused (ex-display), there's a crease to underside where deployant is attached. Also includes steel deployant clasp 20mm, ex-display but mint, embossed logo. List Price on this combo is £670, my price £355 NOW OHPF Image

11) 18mm Steel Foldover Clasp, for 20mm Deployant straps, Polished, New, embossed Logo - List price is £230, my price £120 NOW OHPF Image

12) Dark Brown Croco 20mm (20-18) Strap with Tang Buckle (embossed). Ref: 565P. Brand New, unused. List Price is £480, my price is £235 Image

13) Mid Brown Croco 20mm (20-18) Strap with Tang Buckle (embossed). Ref: 724P. Brand New, unused. List Price is £480, my price is £235 Image

14) Black Hide 18mm (18-16) Strap with Tang Buckle (embossed). Ref: 414X. Brand New, unused, and comes with spring bars. List Price is £170, my price is £100 NOW SOLD Image

15) Brown Croco 24mm (24-20) Strap with Tang Buckle (new raised logo). Ref: 754P. This one has been very lightly used, and the previous owner has had the 'antique' colouring treatment done, which I like - see photos. One hole slightly used. List Price is £480, my price is a steal at £185 NOW SOLD Image

16) Dark Brown Croco 24mm Strap for Deployant. Ref: 757P. This is really lightly used, or an ex-display, not sure which - it's near mint anyway, with the slightest 'fade' lines on the underside, and a hint of a crease. Also includes steel deployant clasp 20mm, which is mint, and with new raised logo. List Price on this combo is £670, my price £370 Now OHPF Image

17) Dark Brown Hide 24mm Strap with Tang Buckle (new raised logo). Ref: 443X. Unworn, but was mounted on display watch. One hole very slightly used, and two tiny ridges on padded section - barely visible, but there. List Price is £170, my price is £100 NOW SOLD Image

PM or e-mail with questions, e-mail only for purchases..

Ta!

Mike 8)

Last edited by goonermike on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:56 am, edited 9 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:26 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Quick Update:

Numbers 9, 11, 14, 15 and 17 have all now gone.

Plenty of strap/clasp loveliness still up for grabs!

Mike 8)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:15 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Update:

Numbers 1, 4, 9, 11, 14, 15, 16 and 17 have now all gone.

I've also made a slight reduction to a couple of Deployant straps (#2 and #3).

These are bargains, and won't hang around - don't be shy!

Mike 8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:57 pm 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Update: 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16 and 17 have all gone.

I'll be sending the unsold straps to the 'bay very shortly, and the prices will be higher on there, so this is a final bump - if you're interested do drop me a PM - serious offers will be considered, silly ones politely ignored!

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited by goonermike on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:23 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 0 post
email sent re #10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:55 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

7 November:

The clearance sale has now finished - any unsold straps are back in the drawer, or off to the 'Bay.

Thanks to all buyers, and to BS of course.

Mike 8)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:46 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Do you still have #12?

thanks!

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:45 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac