All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:26 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Liked in: 335 posts
but I think it worked out ok... :wink:
Cheers,
Ron

Click to view: 500px Photo Gallery "Flow" or... 500px Photo Gallery or... Breitling Pics Slideshow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:37 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 0 post
Is that slate? What a great idea!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:41 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

I have this EXACT same watch except for the diamond bezel. How can I get this exact same bezel in your picture? I have looked for this on the Brietling website but they have no such thing. Is there a number I can call to request a catalog? I want this for my anniversary but Brietling's website is not very user-friendly and doesn't provide a lot of information on different bezels, dials, or bracelets. You have NO IDEA how happy I am to have found this picture....as this is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!!! Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you... ~Dyanna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 pm 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
redmanplace wrote:
I have this EXACT same watch except for the diamond bezel. How can I get this exact same bezel in your picture? I have looked for this on the Brietling website but they have no such thing. Is there a number I can call to request a catalog? I want this for my anniversary but Brietling's website is not very user-friendly and doesn't provide a lot of information on different bezels, dials, or bracelets. You have NO IDEA how happy I am to have found this picture....as this is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!!! Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you... ~Dyanna

Breitling won't sell you a factory bezel for a watch that didn't originally come with a diamond bezel. Your only options are either to try and find a watch with the bezel as a replacement or look at aftermarket bezels.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:30 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Thank you for the info, but was the watch in this photo purchased WITH the diamond bezel? And you are saying that I cannot by this bezel UNLESS it was on the watch when I purchased it? I guess my only option is to take my current all-gold bezel into my jeweler and have them turn it into the picture above with the diamonds....I do have an amazing jeweler that can do anything...I just didn't want to decrease the value of the watch since it is an origional. Thanks for the feedback!!! ~Dyanna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:32 pm 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
redmanplace wrote:
Thank you for the info, but was the watch in this photo purchased WITH the diamond bezel? And you are saying that I cannot by this bezel UNLESS it was on the watch when I purchased it? I guess my only option is to take my current all-gold bezel into my jeweler and have them turn it into the picture above with the diamonds....I do have an amazing jeweler that can do anything...I just didn't want to decrease the value of the watch since it is an origional. Thanks for the feedback!!! ~Dyanna

Ron's watch has a Breitling factory diamond bezel, and that is only available from Breitling if bought with the watch when new. Breitling don't offer it as a retrofit option.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:17 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Roffensian wrote:
redmanplace wrote:

Ron's watch has a Breitling factory diamond bezel, and that is only available from Breitling if bought with the watch when new. Breitling don't offer it as a retrofit option.

Do you know what the make and model of this watch is called? I can't remember the name of mine and am thinking about selling mine and purchasing one just like in the picture above. I sincerely appreciate all of your help!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:28 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 72 posts
redmanplace wrote:
Roffensian wrote:
redmanplace wrote:

Do you know what the make and model of this watch is called? I can't remember the name of mine and am thinking about selling mine and purchasing one just like in the picture above. I sincerely appreciate all of your help!

That's B-Class D6736512/A511

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:06 pm 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

redmanplace wrote:
Roffensian wrote:
redmanplace wrote:

Hi, Dyanna. I bought that watch for my daughter in 2005 and an identical watch for my wife's girlfriend in 2008. Both were pre-loved and were very good bargains on Ebay. Since 2004 when that watch ( "B-CLass" from the Windrider series ) was discontinued, I have not seen one other B-Class in that same configuration other than the two I bought. Apparently a configuration not many ladies want to sell for another watch. That said, I would certainly recommend you try to find one pre-loved as opposed to having a jeweler modify your bezel. As Roff, Bnewbie and others here will tell you, the OEM diamond bezel is night and day different from anything aftermarket. Aside from the quality of the stones ( "E" color, VVS clarity top Wesseltons, near flawless ) the factory settings simply cannot be duplicated. Take a look at my slideshow to see other factory diamond bezel Breitling's owned by my wife, sister and myself. BTW, I do have a contact I will ask about availability of a factory diamond bezel for your watch in Grenchen and let you know if there is a possiblility of acquiring it via a service/exchange. Hope this helps... :wink:
Best,
Ron

Click to view: 500px Photo Gallery "Flow" or... 500px Photo Gallery or... Breitling Pics Slideshow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:18 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

THANK YOU SO MUCH RON for all of the info and the photos. I would greatly appreciate any contact information you can give me on a factory diamond bezel. Attached is a pic of my current watch that I would like the diamond bezel for. Any information is helpful and greatly appreciated. Can't believe you got your watches off of Ebay! Do you remember the name of the seller? I wonder if he would buy mine and sell me one with a diamond bezel? Interesting... Thanks Again Ron! ~Dyanna

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:50 pm 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

redmanplace wrote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH RON for all of the info and the photos. I would greatly appreciate any contact information you can give me on a factory diamond bezel. Attached is a pic of my current watch that I would like the diamond bezel for. Any information is helpful and greatly appreciated. Can't believe you got your watches off of Ebay! Do you remember the name of the seller? I wonder if he would buy mine and sell me one with a diamond bezel? Interesting... Thanks Again Ron! ~Dyanna

Hi, Dyanna. I just now spoke with my contact who checked on bezel availability from Breitling. Unfortunately, there is not a gold bezel with diamonds available for the B-Class. There is a gold bezel (without diamonds) available for exchange during service but you don't want to know the cost for that bezel. The watch was discontinued in 2004 but all parts except diamond bezel are in stock for service/repair. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like you'll have to continue to search for a complete example with diamonds on the infamous auction site. Another option would be to take a look at the current model Galactic 32 which of course has the wonderful caliber 71 Superquartz movement and is of a very similar size (only .8mm larger in diameter) to your B-Class, . Below is that watch configured with two tone bracelet, two tone bezel with diamonds and also the 18K bezel with diamonds. Interesting to note that the two tone model uses 18K yellow gold whereas the one with full gold bezel uses 18K rose gold. You may consider visiting an AD to take a look at those watches to see if one "speaks" to you... :wink: Hope this helps.
Best,
Ron

Image Image