Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: bracelet question
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
my boss has a Cronomat and the model number is A13350. Using the model chart, it appears it is a Cronomat GT. He is looking to change the rubber strap and add a pilot bracelet. If the watch is indeed a Cronomat GT it would have a 20mm lug width. Does that mean he needs a 20/18 bracelet? The bracelet reference shows a couple of numbers for a 20/18 pilot bracelet. (300A, 358A, and 361A) what is the difference between the various modles of bracelets, or have the model numbers changed over the years and they are all the same bracelet. Does anyone have any reference to what exact bracelet numbers fit what exact watch numbers?

Is authentic watches dot com a good place for buying bracelets at the cheapest price, and has anyone ever heard of them removing some numbers like people have posted about on the watch serial numbers. In other owrds, do the braclets arrive jsut like from an AD.

Comments on the $1.075 price of authentic watches. Having trouble getting one delivered from a local AD and another AD I called said they had none in stock and could not order one. Thanks in advance for all who comment

Post subject: Re: bracelet question
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:50 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Byanose wrote:
my boss has a Cronomat and the model number is A13350. Using the model chart, it appears it is a Cronomat GT. He is looking to change the rubber strap and add a pilot bracelet. If the watch is indeed a Cronomat GT it would have a 20mm lug width. Does that mean he needs a 20/18 bracelet? The bracelet reference shows a couple of numbers for a 20/18 pilot bracelet. (300A, 358A, and 361A) what is the difference between the various modles of bracelets, or have the model numbers changed over the years and they are all the same bracelet. Does anyone have any reference to what exact bracelet numbers fit what exact watch numbers?

Is authentic watches dot com a good place for buying bracelets at the cheapest price, and has anyone ever heard of them removing some numbers like people have posted about on the watch serial numbers. In other owrds, do the braclets arrive jsut like from an AD.

Comments on the $1.075 price of authentic watches. Having trouble getting one delivered from a local AD and another AD I called said they had none in stock and could not order one. Thanks in advance for all who comment

The different references are for the different end links - different shapes needed for different cases. Not sure which end pieces you wouls need for the GT - sorry, but others likely will. Size will be 20/18.

In terms of price - you usually don't get a very good deal on straps / bracelets at the online dealers, you can usually do as well / better at an AD. There won't be any numbers removed because there is nothing to identify where the bracelet was originally sourced.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:02 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
thanks you very much for your reply! now if I can figure out which end llink ref. # goes to the A13350?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:34 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 72 posts
I'm only sure that 300A is for 13352.