Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:53 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 5 posts
Hi all,

I got my Aerospace Repetition Minutes circa 1995-1999 without box and papers and want to rebuild the package as genuine as I can and can see the pitfalls of non-genuine components via eBay. I managed to get a manual, which I am hoping is legit.

Attachment:
manualsmall.png

Does anyone have a box and papers reference for this model such as a photograph? I can see depending on era and model the retail packaging changed over the years, but I've not been able to establish a definitive box type for this model.

Thanks!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:24 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 414 posts
The box and manual would depend on the reference number on the back of your watch. You can probably take that reference number and Google a complete package on Ebay or other online site.

scarecrow likes this post.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:11 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 5 posts
I did find an eBay sale for a similar model which has the yellow box and white full box pillow.

The caseback on mine was updated from the original version for the movement update at service, and the only model indicator on the back is the movement E65062 and the caseback part number so its not completely clear what the original one was - I am presuming it is the original Aerospace Repetition Minutes with the non-italic dial and raised quarter-hour bezel markers with the professional non-angular bracelet.

Breitling certainly doesn't make this easy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:07 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 414 posts
The back probably has 'SQ' on it if it's a replacement movement. The reference number would be the same as it was originally. You should have the white Aerospace manual though. This box would be a proper combination for your Aerospace but, near as I can tell, there were a couple of different boxes used during the E65062 timeframe but this one pictured was the first version and the yellow airplane version the second box. It's pretty hard to find the boxes anymore but they occasionally show up.

3 people like this post.