The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Need help deciding
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:50 pm 
Offline
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:54 pm
Posts: 6
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 2 posts
Location: queens ny
I don’t currently own a navitimer and trying to decide between these two.. I know they are pretty different one is more sporty and the other is like a more classy watch.. My question is do you guys think the all gold navitimer is too much? Like too gaudy? I love the blue one but I kinda wanted to buy a gold watch bc I don’t have a dressy watch their all sporty.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Need help deciding
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:11 pm 
Offline
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:47 am
Posts: 1254
Likes: 9 posts
Liked in: 65 posts
Location: UK
kerkiraios00 wrote:
I don’t currently own a navitimer and trying to decide between these two.. I know they are pretty different one is more sporty and the other is like a more classy watch.. My question is do you guys think the all gold navitimer is too much? Like too gaudy? I love the blue one but I kinda wanted to buy a gold watch bc I don’t have a dressy watch their all sporty.


Only you can make this call, honestly. Only you will look down at it on your wrist, so the preferences of some strangers on the internet shouldn't sway you. The key seems to be your comment that you wanted to buy a gold watch - so that's the one ...



kerkiraios00 likes this post.
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Need help deciding
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:54 am 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 am
Posts: 19
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 7 posts
Agree with the above, only you can decide, and it sounds like that’s the gold.

I do know what you mean - I have a stainless watch, so my next will be something with gold - just to have something different!



kerkiraios00 likes this post.
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Need help deciding
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:23 am 
Offline
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:54 pm
Posts: 6
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 2 posts
Location: queens ny
TomP wrote:
kerkiraios00 wrote:
I don’t currently own a navitimer and trying to decide between these two.. I know they are pretty different one is more sporty and the other is like a more classy watch.. My question is do you guys think the all gold navitimer is too much? Like too gaudy? I love the blue one but I kinda wanted to buy a gold watch bc I don’t have a dressy watch their all sporty.


Only you can make this call, honestly. Only you will look down at it on your wrist, so the preferences of some strangers on the internet shouldn't sway you. The key seems to be your comment that you wanted to buy a gold watch - so that's the one ...



True I just wanted some opinions thank you


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Need help deciding
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:29 am 
Offline
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:54 pm
Posts: 6
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 2 posts
Location: queens ny
beaney wrote:
Agree with the above, only you can decide, and it sounds like that’s the gold.

I do know what you mean - I have a stainless watch, so my next will be something with gold - just to have something different!


Yea exactly I have many SS watches wanted something different like gold



2 people like this post.
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Need help deciding
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:34 pm 
Offline
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:21 pm
Posts: 4
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Gold! Wear what you love and wear it proud.

While I have never wore a gold watch, I have never met anyone who cares what’s on my wrist. And in my circle, if I wear fitted shirt, I am accused of wearing a “shmedium”.

The Navitimer is gorgeous in gold. I think I prefer it to steel. I may have to file that one under grail.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Need help deciding
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:31 am 
Offline
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:52 pm
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
your in a better position to know better. Take your time and make a pick


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Need help deciding
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:31 am 
Offline
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:24 pm
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
I think only you will see how’s it fits in on your wrist, so the preferences of some strangers on the internet shouldn't sway you. The key seems to be your comment that you wanted to buy a gold watch - so that's the one


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Need help deciding
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:23 am 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:10 am
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
I agree the gold seem more appealing to you, and also it would be my pick of he two but which ever you end up with is cool.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Need help deciding
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:48 pm 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:00 am
Posts: 15
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 6 posts
An iced out Day-Date or Royal Oak Offshore chronograph is "flashy." Neither of those Navitimers come close to being so- but I will say that the gold navitimer looks dressier than the one on the bottom.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
 




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group