It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Breitling UB012721/BE18
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:05 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Hello.
A couple of days ago I finally received my long awaited new Breitling Navitimer with the golden wings logo (was not easy to find one in store) from an official Breitling retailer.
I just have a couple of questions that bother me, sorry if they are a bit silly.
The reference number is UB012721/BE18. What does U stands for? I know that the models with a stainless steel/gold bezel are marked like that but why the letter U is never listed in references guides and charts?
The second thing is that the manual finder on the Breitling website can not find the write manual if I enter my serial number. I can easily find it myself but why it does not recognise the serial number of the watch? I do not think an official retailer could sell replicas with guarantees or it is a bug of the website.
And the last which runs out of the previous one. If I registered my new watch on the Breitling website with the serial number and the guarantee, does that definitely means that the watch is authentic?
Thanks in advance for help and sorry again. It is mainly the website which confused me by not recognising the serial number.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:52 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 72 posts
U stands for red gold bezel.
It is not current model that's why you can't find it on site.
Any B01 manual works for your watch.
It looks perfectly authentic to me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:29 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Thank you!
Here is a more close look.
I do not think it can be a fake as it was an official retailer listed on the Breitling website. Yes, I took the last showcase watch because I really wanted the golden wings logo and it was impossible to find one in a flagship store.
I was pretty calm and confident before I read in a forum that if the Breitling website does not find your watches manual with your serial number then you should be worried :)

That is the actual model of that watch with the new logo https://www.breitling.com/gb-en/watches ... 0127211B1/ but I mean the U reference is not listed here for example https://www.breitlingsource.com/articles_refnos.shtml

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:30 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 72 posts
This site is not always updated regularly, enjoy your Navi!