Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:44 pm 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 0 post
Admin,

What's the word on your Speed Bracelet ? It's a shame to have a new Bentley and it's all polished (not that Motors T You were considering) and have it riding on a STRAP ! You have admitted to the fact that I was right about the size, well I can tell you another thing you have to look forward to on the Speed Bracelet. The way the bracelet expands in size as it contours up into the lugs is extremely satisfying. I didn't notice on mine until I got home the day I got it and then I noticed it and went "WOW" this is great because I had just turned in my Bentley GT that had a 22 MM bracelet which is really a HALF LING situation. I'm glad you are enjoying your new Bentley but trust me when I tell you that when you get the Speed Bracelet you are REALLY going to love that watch. I'm surprised you got the Silver dial though like mine because I thought you said a while back that you thought those looked too big, but again it's like I have been telling you guy's all along it only takes a few hours to get used to the size of these things. Anyway I hope that Speed bracelet is on the way and also, have you heard anything from Mossy lately he's vanished like Sportback did for a while. And I notice that authenticwatches.com has Speed Bracelets available for $1200 USD

:fulllingclub:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:34 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Liked in: 18 posts
I'm going to see how much I can get a speed bracelet in the Carribean for... and the reason I went with a white dial motors is because I plan to pick up a black dial 6.75... and I will get that one on a speed bracelet as I might decide to keep one on a bracelet and one on the croc.

This forum is still young and the audience is still developing... mossy and sportback might be spending their time elsewhere.. i know sporback is definately hanging out on some Panerai forum somewhere!

I've found a site that sells speed bracelets for $1000, but I'm going to see what the carribean has in store.. might just pick up a 6.75 on bracelet instead of just buying a bracelet yah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:23 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Admin,

How do you like the 30 seconds chronograph ? and remember the 6.75 doesn't have that. Also NO BENTLEY Ever belongs on a STRAP. You will see once again when you put the Bentley on the Speed Bracelet. After you experience the Bentley on the Speed Bracelet if you had 2 of them one 6.75 and one Motors you will not be able to enjoy the Motors on the STRAP. C'mon now what's the deal here? It's one thing to have a Ling or 2 on a strap but not a Bentley, let's get with the program here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:36 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Liked in: 18 posts
I currently don't have any Breitlings on a strap, and I figured if I were to get one on a strap why not the Motors? At least it still looks big on the strap whereas the smaller lings might require that magnifying glass of yours if they were on a strap!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:14 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Admin,

Trust me when I tell you that once you get the Speed bracelet you will NEVER want to wear ANY Bentley on a strap again even if you have 2 of them. One of the best parts of these full sized Bentleys is the bracelet. All Ling bracelets are great but the 24 MM Speed bracelet and the 24 MM Navitimer World bracelets are the best because of that expansion I told you about. You will see when you get it. And why get 2 Bentleys that are basically the same ? Just get the Speed Bracelet for the Motors and then get something else like a Super Avenger or something there isn't that much difference between the 6.75 and the Motors and as a matter of fact the 6.75 doesn't have the 30 seconds chronograph. I could see going back a couple years later and picking a different Bentley after you get other models but why get 2 of basically the same model when there are other totally different ones to be conquered like the Super Avenger or for that matter a nice Zenith. Another one that is catching my eye is that Carl Bucherer