It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Breitling.xls
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:42 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
All,

Newb to this forum and Breitling. My wife recently suprised me with a MontOly and since then I've become quite the ling addict (although according to acceldebt @ 42.1mm this would still only be half-ling but at least I should get credit for the Nav. bracelet) :wink:

I have been working on a spreadsheet documenting all of the current models (and hopefully with the collective members' assistance here, older models) offered by Breitling:
BREITLING.XLS

I created this so I could easily sort on various technical data columns and just for overall reference. I know you can find most of the info on this site but figured it would be nice to have it in one consolidated file that is sortable.

I finally got the Chronolog and price list today so I have added the MSRP but for the pricing in red, those I could not find so I got them off Breitling's JP page.

Would appreciate any contributions for missing info (or corrections for any errors). As time permits I may actually break out all the variants so the model numbers/pricing are accurate. As for the model number, I just grabbed the default ones shown on Breitling's site (mostly with bracelets).

Thx!,
Tim

DISCLAIMER: I have created this file for my own informational purposes and am providing it to assist others with the same. I am making no guarantees as to the accuracy of the data contined within the file. Please use it at your own discretion and risk.[/url]