The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
 
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:09 pm 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:02 pm
Posts: 61
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Location: Dallas/ Fort Worth
Went down to get more familiar with this brand and have to say I do like everything about this it.
I have had Rolexes and to be honest I see alot of them. Had a Blue, stainless, and gold Sub and know of several other people with that exact watch.
I dont remember the last time I saw a Breitling of any kind. Must hang out with the wrong crowd ;)

Anywho...
VERY impressed with the World Navitimer.
The 10% larger works for me as my wrist is manly-man sized.

Is it OK to talk about pricing ?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:30 pm 
Offline
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:09 am
Posts: 36521
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 485 posts
Location: Ontario, Canada
lightguy wrote:
Is it OK to talk about pricing ?


If it isn't I have several thousand threads to delete :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:55 pm 
Offline
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:58 pm
Posts: 440
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Location: USA
I'm in Dallas, PM sent.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:13 pm 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:02 pm
Posts: 61
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Location: Dallas/ Fort Worth
Roffensian wrote:

If it isn't I have several thousand threads to delete :lol:


Neat-O.
Some forums (like my audio enthusiast one) will ban for this.

Sooo....
Dealer sez $6100 for a World Navitimer.
I say let me think.
So she sees the manager and comes back with $5100.
I believe that is a good deal but I dont NEED new so I counter with 4 grand.
Hey, start low. I'm in sales. You never know...
No Go. 5100 firm.

Off to the used market.
The Adventure begins. :superman:

Sorry;
Had to use that emoticon.
It was too cool to just let sit there.
And it would stand to reason he's wearing a Breitling. You can see it if you squint.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:18 pm 
Offline
Wild Ling, You Make my Heart Sing!
Wild Ling, You Make my Heart Sing!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 4302
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Location: Los Angeles
lightguy wrote:
Roffensian wrote:

If it isn't I have several thousand threads to delete :lol:


Neat-O.
Some forums (like my audio enthusiast one) will ban for this.

Sooo....
Dealer sez $6100 for a World Navitimer.
I say let me think.
So she sees the manager and comes back with $5100.
I believe that is a good deal but I dont NEED new so I counter with 4 grand.
Hey, start low. I'm in sales. You never know...
No Go. 5100 firm.

Off to the used market.
The Adventure begins. :superman:

Sorry;
Had to use that emoticon.
It was too cool to just let sit there.
And it would stand to reason he's wearing a Breitling. You can see it if you squint.


On a stainless steel bracelet? Retail is $6800. The best deal youll find is 30%, but thats becoming harder and harder to get these days. Sounds like they offered you 25% off, which is pretty reasonable. You might be able to squeeze another percentage or two out of it.

_________________
-RJ


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:05 am 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:51 pm
Posts: 30
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Location: Mont Tremblant , Quebec
I walked into an AD in Montreal the other day (la Swiss) and was offered 30% off within the first 5 minutes on a chrono cockpit for my wife. I guess times are tuff.

_________________
Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph
Corum Bubble Dive Bomber Shark Chronograph
Breitling Super Avenger
Breitling Navitimer World


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:06 am 
Offline
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:09 am
Posts: 36521
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 485 posts
Location: Ontario, Canada
seantremblant wrote:
I walked into an AD in Montreal the other day (la Swiss) and was offered 30% off within the first 5 minutes on a chrono cockpit for my wife. I guess times are tuff.


It's now easier to get 30% in Canada than the US because Canadian dealer pricing hasn't gone up, US has.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:20 pm 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:02 pm
Posts: 61
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Location: Dallas/ Fort Worth
RJRJRJ wrote:

On a stainless steel bracelet? Retail is $6800. The best deal youll find is 30%, but thats becoming harder and harder to get these days. Sounds like they offered you 25% off, which is pretty reasonable. You might be able to squeeze another percentage or two out of it.


Leather strap.
They said retail was $6100


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:03 am 
Offline
Wild Ling, You Make my Heart Sing!
Wild Ling, You Make my Heart Sing!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 4302
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Location: Los Angeles
lightguy wrote:
RJRJRJ wrote:

On a stainless steel bracelet? Retail is $6800. The best deal youll find is 30%, but thats becoming harder and harder to get these days. Sounds like they offered you 25% off, which is pretty reasonable. You might be able to squeeze another percentage or two out of it.


Leather strap.
They said retail was $6100


Retail is either $5560 or $5800 depending on whether the leather has a tang buckle or a deployant. $6120 is croco on deployant.

_________________
-RJ


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:31 am 
Offline
King of Ling
King of Ling

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Posts: 2143
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
SHIT I CAN GET IT TO YOU FOR 4300


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
 


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group