Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:18 pm 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 0 post
Admin,

I'm happy to report that my nephew "Naviman" got his 7 rowed steel bracelet today for his Navitimer World. It took 6 weeks and he had one ordeed through the dealer he bought his Navitimer from but after 6 weeks they STILL couldn't really give him a solid commitment on when to expect the bracelet. So he found one from a watch deler in Beverly Hills CA. The Beverly Hills watch dealer shipped the bracelet overnight and he cancelled his order with the original dealer that he bought the Nav from and got a refund. After installing the bracelet and taking off that ATTROCIOUS Croco band we still can't believe how anybody would ever CHOOSE to wear a Breitling with a leather or Croco band. As I've said before a Croco or leather may be OK on a Patek Phillippe or something like that but on a 46 MM Navitimer the Blue Faced Navitimer World looked like a Blueberry Pie standing on 2 ugly black posts. Now this beautiful Breitling has the correct bracelet that blends in with the impressive diameter of the watch, the bracelet expands sharply up into the 24 MM lugs and it's great. The bottom line HE NOW HAS A WHOLE BREITLING, until today he had HALF A LING !

:fulllingclub:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:22 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Liked in: 18 posts
Congrats on getting the full Ling! Now you must send the ridiculous croc strap to your friendly admin for properly disposal ;)

Post subject: Full Ling
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:12 pm 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 0 post
Admin,

I knew you were a great guy all along. You will have to discuss that with Naviman but our job here is to get you straightened out and it's working so far. Look at how far you've come since we first joined this forum. You have realized just how great the Bentley Motors is and you are making arrangemets to get one. When I first began corresponding with you, you were still considering getting one half or 3 quarters of a Ling, now you re getting 100 % with the Bentley. It was only a couple of weeks ago when you were having trouble dealing with the Super Avenger at 48.4 MM now you are going to buy the Bentley at 48.7 MM. I take all credit for getting you to see the light and realizing that the bentley is CLEARLY the nost SATISFYING Ling ! In a little while I will send you a link demonstrating how the Bentley will also make you a very proficient guitar player too !

:fulllingclub: