It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:43 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 1 post
BroncoSport wrote:
Anyone else have problems with the US Breitling site? I cant seem to get to the model pictures area, since they redesigned the sight.

Sometimes you have to reload the site, or click on another category, eg. History, then click again on models, then you should be able to access the categories, Navitimer, Pro etc. The site seems to be having problems with everything loading. Occasionally, when I do 360 selection, there is no image so I have to reselect it. You kind of have to keep playing with the thing sometimes to get everything displayed. when and if you do get the model you want, just run the cursor over the name eg. Colt GMT, and it will display subheadings like Presentation, Versions, 360 etc. Hope this helps, I had problems catching on to it at first.
Cheers,
Carl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:29 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 2 posts
The real point on the japanese website:
Japanese watch distributers have a very hard time competing with grey imports due to a very high pricelevel with the yen (compared to international pricing). Therefore the distributers have invented many benefits to make the customers buy their goods and not the grey market items.
They have a little advantage, as Japanese have limited knowledge of foreign languages (although nearly everyone learns english at school, they hardly use it.).
So Breitling is offering the Breitling Club membership, where service and repaircosts are halved (or for non club members, the servicecost is double the price than in the US or EU). Also the Breitling lounge at the airport is for that purpose. They even offer a pickupservice for repairs.

BG
Thomas