The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:56 pm 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Liked in: 5 posts

Anyone fancy a brand new Breitling Aerospace Evo? It's the E79363 (Full Ref E7936310/C869/152E).

Purchased from Beaverbrooks in Lytham less than 2 months ago (22 November 2016), so still has 22 months original Breitling warranty. I've set the time and date, and checked all the functions, but the watch has never been worn, and is complete with the original factory seals on the case sides, bracelet and clasp.

As you'd expect, it's a full set: New style Outer Black Rivet Box with brown base; Brown leather Travel/Display Case and cushion; Document Wallet; e-Warranty dated 22 November 2016; COSC Certificate; User Instruction Manual; Warranty Conditions and Maintenance booklet; Bezel protector; completed Hang-Tag.

For those unfamiliar with this model, it's an 'Ana-Digi' watch using the Breitling 79 Superquartz movement (ETA Thermoline base) - apparently accurate to 10-15 seconds per year! The watch has a 43mm Titanium case with a unidirectional ratcheted rotating bezel. There's a sapphire crystal (glareproofed both sides), while the dial is 'Mariner Blue', with applied steel arabic markers at the quarters, luminous arabics at the other intervals, and dual LCD Display windows. The hands are steel spears with a luminous treatment.

The watch is mounted on the Titanium Pro III Bracelet, full size (152E).

The digital functions (all controlled by the two-position/push-piece Crown):

Time (H, M, S); 4 year semi-perpetual calendar including Day/Date display; T2 (Second Time Zone); Chronograph; Countdown/Mission Timer; Alarm; Day/Seconds display; Digital Off; Audible Repetition Minutes feature.

Time Displays can be set to 24H or am/pm modes. A gentle turn of the crown lights up the digital displays, which are NVG (Night Vision Goggles) compatible, so handy when you're out on night manoeuvres...

Being Titanium, the watch is incredibly light - just 106 grams including the full Titanium bracelet.

Measurements: 43mm without Crown (46.6mm including Crown); Depth 10.8mm; Lug Width 22mm; Lug to Lug 52mm; Weight 46.7g (head only), 106g (with bracelet).

I think I've covered everything, but further details and manufacturer specifications can be found at the official Breitling site here - http://www.breitling.com/en/models/prof ... space-evo/

Your friendly Breitling AD will politely ask you for £3390 for one of these. A quick check on the internet suggests that £2500 is the absolute minimum you could realistically hope to pay - I'll beat that, and offer this stunner at just £2150. The price includes Next Day Special Delivery for Forum members. If you're overseas, Tracked/Insured shipping will be at cost (drop me a PM if you want a specific quote for your region, but I'll need extra insurance on top of Royal Mail coverage, so you're looking at @ £39 for W Europe, £49 for ROTW.).

I've loads of Feedback on here, and I'm a 'Top Rated' e-bay seller (4100+ deals, 100%, username 'goonermike'), so there are no worries there.

Cash on collection would be ideal (I'm near Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire), but if that's not feasible, I'd prefer a Bank Transfer for payment. PayPal if absolutely necessary, or for overseas, but I cannot accept PayPal Gifts (my account just won't accept them, and I get charged even on gifts). So if you want to use PayPal, it'll be via the 'official' route, and you'll need to add 3% to contribute to Fees.

If I've missed anything, you'd like more info or pics, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers!

Mike

Lots of photos to follow (split over two posts). As mentioned the watch is brand new and unworn, and still has the factory seals on the case sides, bracelet and clasp, so any strange reflections can be ignored, or blamed on my poor photography skills...

Last edited by goonermike on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:58 pm 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

The rest of the pictures (Serial Number deliberately obscured...).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:32 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 4 posts
What a stunner!!

A bit above my range but a great looking Evo Mike!

Love it...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:57 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 9 posts
Totally Agree with raymond147

STUNNING!!

If my SO II 44 shifts soon, I might not be able to resist if it's still available, (which I doubt)

GLWS

Nick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:37 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Thanks for the kind comments, much appreciated.

Despite a fair bit of interest, the Evo is still available, so please forgive the bump - I'll have to withdraw it and list it on eBay if it's not snapped up by Thursday...

Pull that trigger chaps... :guns:

Cheers,

Mike

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:09 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Last call on this - off to the 'Bay tonight, and will be considered withdrawn as soon as bidding starts... :shock: