The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:01 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
For Sale is my PreOwned Bell & Ross BR03-92 Aviation Timepiece in Stainless Steel black PVD coating.

It comes with all boxes, booklets, warranty card, strap changing tools, and both the canvas and rubber B&R strap. Currently the canvas strap is on the watch. The original rubber B&R strap broke on me recently and I have another being shipped in the mail as I list this. Will post pics as well when I receive it. I'm looking for $1,400 for the set OBO.

The watch is running impeccably and hasn't skipped a beat since I've owned it. It is the 42mm size and the current canvas strap fits a 7.5"+ wrist.

There is some PVD wear on the bottom right external casing screw and outer-edge bezel ring which you can see from the pictures. This comes from regular wear over the years. This is the carbon coating AKA the black PVD coating on the stainless steel Aviation timepiece, and so the steel is slightly showing through in the areas where I mentioned above.

I love this piece and am selling it to free up some capital. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions or you can e-mail me at knightwatchcollection@gmail.com . I am open to face-to-face meetings around the Philadelphia area. I prefer cash, bank wire, or PayPal payment with 3% added in for PayPal fees.
I am happy to do deals with reputable forum members and typically require communication with the buyer if there is no reputation on the forum.

I ship priority via USPS in the CONUS & most international countries. I have plenty of references on & offline I am happy to provide.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Current Collection:
Bell & Ross - BR03-92 Aviation Stainless Steel (Carbon)
Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Diver 266-33 **18K Gold
Hamilton Railroad Petite Seconde
Steinhausen Optimus II
Waltham - 1900's pocket watch