The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:07 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
I purchased this watch from Authentic Watches in March of 2016, so it still carries their warranty for another 4 plus years. This has been by far my favorite Breitling. This is the 44mm version which comes on the Ocean Racer strap with OEM tang buckle. The watch is in great shape easily 97% or better. The bezel, dial, case and crystal are in fantastic shape and blemish free. The bezel ring has some surface swirls, but nothing a light polish would completely repair. The crystal and A/R coating are blemish free and 100%. It keeps fantastic time, gaining +1 on my wrist and +2 on my winder. The strap is soft, pliable and extremely comfortable to wear (unlike Omega rubber straps). There is not discoloration or cracking, it easily rates 99%. This SuperOcean has been my go to watch for the past 6 months and I will hate to see it leave my collection. It comes with everything pictured.

I am asking $1850 shipped net to me. Paypal is fine, but the buyer will pay all fees and I will on ship to verified addresses. CONUS deals only. I have plenty of references so please feel free to ask.

As for trades, I am only interested in divers 42mm or greater. I would love to trade up for a PO 2500, 8500 or a B50 Cockpit

PM or email me with any questions or offers. Thanks in advance.

Bo
Nashville, TN

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.