Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:35 pm 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Liked in: 5 posts
ON HOLD PENDING FUNDS - OFF FORUM - thanks to BS for hosting

LAST CALL ON THIS - now £2400 until Thursday, then it's off to eBay...

Bump, and a price drop - now £2500!

Bargain for someone...

I've got a Breitling Avenger II GMT A32390 (A3239011/BC35/170A). Volcano Black Dial on the Professional III Steel bracelet - gorgeous thing! Just collected this yesterday, but a recent rash of spending means it's not one I'm desperate to keep.

Official Breitling.com link is here: https://www.breitling.com/en/models/...venger-ii-gmt/

Or there's a more concise summary here: http://www.breitlingsource.com/watch...enger_289.html

Brand new and unworn, it still has the factory cellophane on the case sides and clasp. Until yesterday, it had never been out of the box.

It's a complete full set, direct from the UK AD - Outer white box (not pictured), main black 'Rivet' presentation box, leather travel case w/cushion, new-style black document wallet, 2 year e-Warranty (31 July 2016, Ernest Jones), User Manual, COSC Certificate, Warranty/Maintenance booklet, completed hang-tag, bezel protector. All perfect (except the white outer box, which is slightly grubby, as they tend to get).

A Breitling AD will cheerfully relieve you of £3230 for one of these. Yours for £2580, delivered, so that's £650 off retail (just over 20%). NOW REDUCED TO £2500, SO £730 OFF RETAIL. Bear in mind, this isn't a 'nearly-new', or 'like-new' watch - it IS brand new and unworn, with 22.5 months Breitling warranty!

The price includes Next Day Special Delivery for Forum members. If you're overseas, Tracked/Insured shipping will be at cost (drop me a PM if you want a specific quote for your region, but you're looking at @ £25 for W Europe, £35 for ROTW.).

I reckon that's an extremely good deal for someone out there, so the price is firm. I'd prefer a straight sale, as I'm trying to thin the herd a bit, but I'm happy to listen to trade offers - Breitling/Omega being my main weaknesses...

I've loads of Feedback on here, I'm a 'Top Rated' e-bay seller (4000+ deals, 100%, username 'goonermike'), and I've got tons of Feedback on TZ-UK (username 'BigBird'), so there are no worries there.

I'd prefer a Bank Transfer for payment. PayPal if absolutely necessary, or for overseas, but I cannot accept PayPal Friends & Family/Gifts (my account just won't accept them, and I get charged even on gifts). So if you want to use PayPal, it'll be via the 'official' route, and you'll need to add 3% to cover Fees.

Pictures below and in the following posts - not as many as I'd usually do, but as the watch is brand new, it seems pointless to try and capture every possible angle! Please note that the case sides and bracelet clasp still have the clear factory seals in place, which looks odd in a couple of the pictures, and the Anti-Reflective coating on the Sapphire makes the dial look a bit blue in one or two photos... anything else weird is just my poor photography, or a stray fingerprint...

If I've missed anything, you'd like more info or pics, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers!

Mike

Last edited by goonermike on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:36 pm 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:37 pm 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:40 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

This beauty needs a new home, so a gentle bump, and a not so gentle £80 reduction - now £2500 delivered!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:43 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

LAST CALL ON THIS - now £2400 until Thursday, then it's off to eBay...