The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:15 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
UP FOR GRABS IS A VINTAGE BREITLING TOP TIME 2002 CHRONOGRAPH. MINOR WEAR OVERALL. WATCH STILL LOOKS GREAT OVERALL AS SEEN IN PICS. 36MM SS CASE STILL RETAINS NICE SHINY FINISH AND WATCH HASN'T BEEN OVERLY POLISHED. PUSHERS AND CROWN LOOK OUTSTANDING AS DOES THE BLACK DIAL FOR A WATCH OVER FIFTY YEARS OLD. KEEPS EXCELLENT TIME AND CHRONOGRAPH RESETS PERFECTLY. WATCH IS POWERED BY THE VERY POPULAR VALJOUX 7730 WHICH IS ALSO IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND JUST SERVICED. NEW SPORT BROWN LEATHER BAND LOOKS SUPERB AGAINST BLACK DIAL AND THE BUCKLE IS AUTHENTIC BREITLING. DIAL, CROWN, BUCKLE AND MOVEMENT ALL SIGNED BREITLING.

Priced at $900 for quick sell. Pm for more info, my number, etc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:15 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 1727 posts
a) why do you shout ?
b) you apparently forget to inform potential buyers about the many issues this watch has, discussed in depth here ?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60157

no, we do not like it when a blatantly incorrect watch is offered for sale here and described as "in excellent condition", shouting or not.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:39 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Liked in: 364 posts
I would add that this is from eBay seller brennans77, who is the only person that has successfully ripped me off with a fake watch (in my earlier days of collecting :-)) . Speaking only for myself - I am not dealing with him again on anything.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Gee warchfred. I figured that you and anyone would be intelligent enough to clearly see any issues with this watch. Also, I was the one who started those threads, so if you think I was trying to hide anything, I don't think I would have advertised it on the same forums that I asked the question via, eh?

Also, I don't remember asking for a troll to comment, and I don't think ONE THING about my post was inaccurate. Also, if the watch were in perfect condition, I would be asking about $1600 MORE for it. This watch was a deal at $900, and is now sold and paid in full. I had 17 people respond within 20 minutes of posting it.

Also, only a vagina would consider caps to be shouting or care at that. I just copied and pasted and obviously am glad I didn't take the time to do otherwise, as if it offends someone who takes the time to get so offended at a post, then it was well worth it to me.

As for Buddman, I am sorry that the guy who you purchased the watch from has ripped you off. He didn't rip me off, and though I don't care for his overall attitude, that is like criticizing a child because his dad sold you a used car. Thank you though for not being as much of a douche as "Watchfred".

The watch is sold even with "Watchfreds" time and effort that he took to troll my post.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:39 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Liked in: 364 posts
Once again, you have done an excellent job in reinforcing your character.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:11 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Really? Because I listed a watch for sell for less than it was worth, sold it, and didn't take a bunch of stupidity from some little peckered pansies who hide behind a computer and take the time to post drivel on posts that they have no business posting on? I listed a watch for sale that described the watch accurately, sold it for for a price that was under value, and didn't ask for your opinion. So, I sold my watch, am happy as can be, and you are upset and offended by someone you don't know about a watch that you had no interest in buying, and are taking the time to still whine about it. Who's character is in question again?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]