The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:21 pm 
Offline
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 5:44 am
Posts: 181
Location: Canada
Image

poker star antonius wearing this during the aussie millions cash game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:49 pm 
Offline
Wild Ling, You Make my Heart Sing!
Wild Ling, You Make my Heart Sing!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 4302
Location: Los Angeles
He usually wears a super avenger.

The watch in your picture is a JLC Master Compressor Diving Chrono with articulated rubber strap.

_________________
-RJ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:31 pm 
Offline
King of Ling
King of Ling
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:14 pm
Posts: 1933
Location: Australia
RJRJRJ wrote:
The watch in your picture is a JLC Master Compressor Diving Chrono with articulated rubber strap.

Indeed it is. Wouldn't mind one of those myself... :plot:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 pm 
Offline
Wild Ling, You Make my Heart Sing!
Wild Ling, You Make my Heart Sing!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 4302
Location: Los Angeles
Otto wrote:
RJRJRJ wrote:
The watch in your picture is a JLC Master Compressor Diving Chrono with articulated rubber strap.

Indeed it is. Wouldn't mind one of those myself... :plot:


I was very close to pulling the trigger on one a couple of weeks ago. Its a sort-of-grail for me, but I talked myself out of it...

_________________
-RJ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:01 pm 
Offline
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:55 am
Posts: 421
Location: Napa Valley
RJRJRJ wrote:
Otto wrote:
RJRJRJ wrote:
The watch in your picture is a JLC Master Compressor Diving Chrono with articulated rubber strap.

Indeed it is. Wouldn't mind one of those myself... :plot:


I was very close to pulling the trigger on one a couple of weeks ago. Its a sort-of-grail for me, but I talked myself out of it...


a few calls is all you need!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:18 am 
Offline
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 5:44 am
Posts: 181
Location: Canada
You're right guys.. Looked like the breitling applied wings logo at the 12 o'clock position but the crown and chronograph pushers were so uncharacteristic of a breitling. Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
   

Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com  All Watch Sites 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group